Ovulated 11/14 hoping for a Thanksgiving positive!!

Desiree1694

Reaction score
Hi I ovulated today and I am going to be testING around thanksgiving anyone ovulating soon and want to wait out the 2 weeks with me.

I ovulated last week so I'll be testing a little before you but I would still also like to have a positive by Thanksgiving :)

Here's to hoping it works out for both of us and lots of baby dust to everyone ttc this month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay we've been trying since January this will be our third really hoping it words out this time!! Good luck to you... sending baby dust your way!!

Hi :wave:

I am fairly certain I ovulated today (or I'm about to ovulate), so I'll join you in testing around Thanksgiving.

This will be mine and OH's first baby together. I have three from my first marriage and OH and I have had two early losses since we started TTC in December. We're really hoping that we have something extra to be thankful for during Thanksgiving this year. :)

:dust: for us all! :dust:

Sorry to hear about your losses I feel good about this month and I really hope that we are all able to conceive this month... I have been feeling down about it because my first two took at most 2 months of ttc and this one seems to be taking quite a long time

Thank you :flower:

I understand why you would feel down. My first two children were conceived really easily, too. But my third took quite a bit longer. This one is going the same way. It gets really frustrating, but I'm trying hard to hang in there.

I ovulated yesterday. This will be my first tww since deciding to try again.

Sending you lots of baby dust and so can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over I feel like it's going to be forever day 1 and I'm already anxious which means I can tell it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

2 dpo and feels like it's still going to be a long wait no symptoms what so ever.

I agree that it's going to be a long wait. I'm only 1dpo and it's already dragging.

In my BFP cycles, I started getting symptoms at 4dpo (during the first bfp cycle) and then in my second bfp cycle, I didn't get any symptoms until 6dpo or so. Even then, it wasn't until a few days later that I even thought it might be a pregnancy symptom.

I'm 3 dpo today nothing I had some weird pains in my pelvic area but those went away so I chalked it up to nothing.

Hi I ovulated today and I am going to be testING around thanksgiving anyone ovulating soon and want to wait out the 2 weeks with me.

I am 5po and I am also hoping for the Thanksgiving BFP!!
So far only symptoms I'm having was some pelvic pain last night and dizzy spells where one minute I was fine the next I felt completely whipped out and had to sit down . Hubby and I are try for baby #2 so we can give our daughter a sibling.

Well I hope this is our month I'm 4 dpo and really really crossing my fingers that this is it.

I ovulated on the 10th or 11th and am 7 or 8 DPO today. AF is due Thanksgiving day.

I am actually not going to test until like 10 or 11 dpo this time I normally start at like 5 dpo knowing I'm going to get a negative but just can't help myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->