OVULATED 30TH MAY anyone else the same also now waiting to test?

tixiie_licks

mum:)+teeny bit pregnant
Reaction score
this 2ww is driving me mad! anyone ovulate around then? am dying to test already lol! :haha:

this 2ww is driving me mad! anyone ovulate around then? am dying to test already lol! :haha:

can i join you tixiie licks i ov same day n feel exactly the same kept weein mon n even tho knew was just ovulatin that day thought way hey, daft aint it, went to doc yest hav uti... already knew but sanity went outta the window. have tender nips this month sorry tmi, had 1st round of clomid, only get sore nips now n then so wonderin if dont ovulate every month anyway sorry for going on good luck ttc :hugs: x

yeah course! :) im terrible i saw on monday the opk said positive so went n bought a pregnancy test just in the hope i mightve been pregnant instead of ovulating (even though i knew it wouldnt be lol), madness i know... i was worrying as i only stopped the pill mid cycle 3 weeks ago and was panicking i wouldnt be fertile yet but am i right in thinking the positive ov test means im fertile again straight away? :/ im exactly the same with having sore nips but only if i touch to see they dont hurt from my bra or anything :S

hopefully we will both get a BFP when are you testing? xxx

omg. i ovulated may 30th also. I tested today which was too soon lol. i got a negative. but i am having nausea, fatigue, headaches, metallic taste in mouth, darkening of nipples and white bumps around nipples. im trying to wait bc my period is due next thursday.

Hey ladies! I ovulated either May 30th or June 1st! No symptoms except for extremely tender boobs, but I get that every month!

I O'd on the 31st and I have every symptom known to women... And no sex drive. STINKS... I tested today at 10dpo and got a BFN. Gonna be a good girl now and not test till Tuesday or Wend.

I O'd on the 31st, 10dpo today, I'm trying soooo very hard to not test until at least 13 dpo which would be Monday. I usually have a 14 day lp soooo idk... I've resisted through today so we'll seeeeee ....

I ovulated on the 3rd so I'm a couple days behind you ladies. Good luck on testing and getting your BFP!

ovulated may 31, 10dpo here, and my body is all crazy, lol!

the thread I started "8dpo, anyone else going nuts like me?" has some of the ladies that o'ed on may 30 or may 31!

Its sooo hard not to test!

Hello everyone!

I ovulated on or around 30th May - 1st June. My cycle is a bit out of sorts because of a loss on February 23rd. So AF should be due either tomorrow ot 15th at the latest.

I have sore and uncomfortable tight feeling boobs, nausea, hightened sense of smell, increased CM (I usually dry up before AF) and I feel full in my womb if that makes any sense. However I had the very same symptoms last month and nada.

I'm going to test tomorrow and on 15th. Or possibly go mad waiting.

Somehow I keep thinking I am wishing so hard I am making myself think I am pregnant.

Good luck to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"