Ovulated but no temp rise yet. Has this ever happened to you?

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
So I got my positive OPK on Friday, negative OPK and some sharp twinges on Saturday, sore nipples and dry CM on Sunday. So going off all those symptoms I believe I definitely ovulated sometime on Saturday.

However I have still not had my temp rise yet. But I have read somewhere that not all women get their temp rise the day following ovulation and some women get it around 2-3dpo. If that's what's happening to me I should (and hope) get my temp rise tomorrow.

In the meantime I was wondering if the same thing has ever happened to anyone here and if so whether it led to a BFN or BFP?

Xx

I received my temp rise this cycle a couple days after ovulation which is definitely unusual for me but I'm sure of it. I'm just trying to wait it out a few more days because other than the sides of my breast being sore, I have no other symptoms. I was also on 100 MG of clomid this cycle cd5-9. I saw my GN at 5 dpo with bad ovarian pain and an ultrasound showed a 3.5 and 4 cm corpus luteum cyst. He said that it could be a good thing...praying for a BFP!

Here's the link to my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/525f8f/

Just had a peak at your chart! It's given me a lot of hope as I've still had no temp rise today (guessing I am 3dpo today)!

Do you usually get your temp rise a few days after ovulation? As for my past three cycles I've had an obvious rise the day after ovulation.

It's so weird as I've had every ovulation symptom I usually get except the temp rise! I'm going to try 2 different thermometers tomorrow morning incase my normal thermometer has decided to stop working properly!

I notice your 18dpo...have you tested yet? FX'd you get your BFP! Keep me updated!

Xx

Just had a peak at your chart! It's given me a lot of hope as I've still had no temp rise today (guessing I am 3dpo today)!

Do you usually get your temp rise a few days after ovulation? As for my past three cycles I've had an obvious rise the day after ovulation.

It's so weird as I've had every ovulation symptom I usually get except the temp rise! I'm going to try 2 different thermometers tomorrow morning incase my normal thermometer has decided to stop working properly!

I notice your 18dpo...have you tested yet? FX'd you get your BFP! Keep me updated!

Xx

This is my first time feet in my rise a few days after OV. This is also my first cycle actually ovulating on clomid so it could be a possible side effect. I'm holding out on testing because I'm completely out and I've spent tons on testing. I normally see A right after I test. Thanks so much and I hope u get your BFP!

I don't know how you can wait. Do you usually have a long LP? If not then I'd have definitely caved already! :haha:

I finally got my rise this morning at what I think is 4dpo and what a rise it was! :)

Xx

Wow, that's definitely a rise! Mine went up slowly but is now starting to fall. Before I became annovulatory, my lp was 16 days. I tried deposit for the first time and my cycle disappeared for over a year. My gyn have me prometrium to bring it down and the 3 cycles after that i never ovulated. So, he stayed me on clomid 50mg which didn't work, now I'm on 100 which obviously did. I figured I'd give my body time to adjust before testing. I'm known for spending 100s on test lol!

Your temp is still above the cover line so fingers crossed it goes back up for you tomorrow!

Yes I have been a bit of a POAS myself in the past. Luckily I'm on holiday from 8dpo to 11dpo this cycle so that should stop me testing stupidly early! My LP is 13-14days so I'm really going to try my best to hold out until 16dpo when AF will be late. Whether I'll be able to is another matter! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->