Ovulated *Feb 20th* - Someone sit through the TWW with me!

Hi..no I don't get sore boobs at all so that's the main thing that is different ..but then that is probably my because I have come off the pill.I thought it takes a while to get out of your system.Oh, one thing I have noticed that is new is a tingly feeling on my tongue lol! Not the usual metallic feeling just a tingly feeling! Has anyone else had that?

Some ladies are ready to go immediately after stopping the pill, and others have a few weird cycles. Everyone's unique! Now that I'm in my 4th cycle off the pill, looking back on my charts, I don't think my first cycle was viable. My temps were absolutely all over the place until the last 7 days, and 7 is far too short for a proper luteal phase, so I'm thinking I didn't ovulate that cycle :p

As for the metalic taste thing, I don't think that's something you're supposed to notice this early on anyway. Up until you've got enough hcg in your system to result in a bfp, your symptoms are entirely caused by progesterone, which also causes pre-AF symptoms. That's why very early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same as AF symptoms.

That said, my (soon to be) mother in law swears she had morning sickness the morning after the successful bd with all 3 pregnancies. Apparently she wanted more kids than that, but couldn't handle another 9 months of "morning" (all day, all night) sickness. I really hope I take after my own mother! She was still at work (teaching 5 & 6 year olds all day!) the day before I was born.

Hi ladies!

I'm 6dpo today. I didn't have any symptoms for the past 5 days, but at about 7am this morning, I was half-awake lying in bed and noticed a very dull ache in my pelvis. It might have been moreso on the left, but it's tough to tell since I was still sleepy.

This turned into mild cramping and continued intermittently all morning until about 1-2pm. Just vague, generalized cramping and overall achiness- similar to how I feel a few days before AF.

My luteal phase is usually 15-16 days and I typically start cramping and spotting around 12-13 dpo. Mild cramping at 6dpo seems odd and still a bit early. It doesn't seem like this is what implantation should/would feel like.

When TTC #1, I had TONS of symptoms the previous 4 months, but when we actually conceived DD on month #5, I had NO symptoms EXCEPT undeniable implantation. I remember...I was about 8-9dpo and I felt a sharp, unmistakable pain and cramping/aching on one side (it actually happened when I was in church with DH, so I took it as a very special sign).

This doesn't feel the same and it seems really early. I don't want to symptom-spot! My plan is to test at 10dpo this Sunday. If anyone has any insight, please feel free to send it my way :) :dust:

I haven't had many symptoms yet but I know it's still really early so I wouldn't have expected to.

First couple days 1-2dpoish I felt gassy/bloated then nothing until today I've been headachey. I have been exhausted too but I think that's related to the cold that I have...

6dpo today, no symptoms apart from a slightly tender left boob but kinda under my arm. Nothing major, no cramps or anything.

The last week seems to have gone by pretty quick which i'm glad!! Im busy with work so thats keeping my mind off things.

I know there is a separate board for this but just to help pass the time, I have a question for you all:

Do you already have names picked out? Do you have a list of possible names?

Since this is our first, we've generally and openly spoke about names we like, and since I was about 15 I've said I'd love to call a daughter Matilda. I also like Madeleine but I have no clue for boys!!

2dpo for me
Af due 13th
Probably testing March 10th

We waited so long for O Why must we wait another 2??? Hahaha

Best of luck everyone

O'd Friday Feb 20th so I'm 4dpo today (Tues) after doing the SMEP.

Needing someone to ride out the TWW with me and looking for cycle buddies :haha:

Anyone want to join me?!
When are you testing? I'll probably start about 10dpo if I can hold out til then!!

:dust:

Hi I hope you don't mind if I join you even though I am a few days behind you ! I got a positive (smiley) by using my clear blue digital on the 22nd of Feb. It was the first time using OPk's this month. I got married in November 2014 and have started trying in December. :happydance:

6dpo today, no symptoms apart from a slightly tender left boob but kinda under my arm. Nothing major, no cramps or anything.

The last week seems to have gone by pretty quick which i'm glad!! Im busy with work so thats keeping my mind off things.

I know there is a separate board for this but just to help pass the time, I have a question for you all:

Since this is our first, we've generally and openly spoke about names we like, and since I was about 15 I've said I'd love to call a daughter Matilda. I also like Madeleine but I have no clue for boys!!

I have lists on my phone for names, so every time I think or see a name that I quite like I add it, otherwise I will forget it. I still have the list from when Poppy was born, then another list was started last year. One of those names is Matilda!! The other week it came on in the car "Matilda" by Alt-J, I love the song and just thought what a lovely name it is! I generally prefer girls names to boys names!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? :flower:

I ovulated on February 20th according to my best estimates; so 6dpo today. I'm trying hard not to symptom spot, but I'm failing miserably. :haha: So far I just feel exhausted and nauseous. Also, my boobs haven't started hurting yet like they normally do after ovulation, so I'm wondering if that's a sign :shrug:

My OH and I have picked out two name options for both boys and girls. Our boys names are Leo Michael and Matthew Phillip and our girls' names are Isabelle Iris-June and Lilliana Iris-June. I had a hard time finding names I liked this time around, and I'm still not 100% sure about them, so they're definitely subject to change.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

4dpo and I just got my highest 4dpo temp ever this morning! *fingers crossed*

I could not sleep last night! Starting at around 2am I was waking up every 10-20 minutes, way too hot and extremely thirsty. Peter on the other hand slept like a rock, even through my 5:30 temping alarm and our 5:50 wake-up alarm. I gave us another 10 minutes and when that alarm went off, I moved the phone (our alarm) onto his pillow and he thought it was my 5:30 alarm :p

I set an alarm to temp at 5:30 because we're never up earlier than 5:45 and before we moved in together I always set a warning alarm 15-20 minutes before I had to be up anyway. Some days this means I'm going back to sleep for as much as 3.5 more hours (come on Saturday!) but oh well. The things we do when we're TTC!

7/8 dpo, cd22. Ugh I'm feeling bleugh right now. About to start painting in the kitchen, have prepped it all just need to paint. Might have an early lunch as feel quite hungry but my stomach is churning. Boobs don't feel sore like they did yesterday though but I was wearing a new bra yesterday, but back to my old lived in one today! Still have crazy sense of smell, not so pleasant when you have to wipe your dd pooey bottom this morning lol!

How are you all doing??

8dpo for me. Ive got a funny feeling I might be pregnant, but dont want to get my hopes up :-( i have had a constant dull ache on my left side all morning. Ive had sore boobs for 3/4 days which is unusual for me.

I have a cupboard full of pregnancy tests but darent test until at least 10dpo. I'll probably cave in tomorrow and use a frer lol

Anyone got any interesting symptms or charts?

Ah I feel you.

Im only 3 dpo and I feel so down. Don't wanna get my hopes up. Just so blah :( I so want this!

I'm 8dpo but I don't feel like I have any symptoms. Less than usual in fact, the past three cycles I've been a bit nauseous or had sore boobs or something, obviously all were bfn cycles, but this cycle I felt so positive when I got that smiley face opk and now no symptoms. Mind you I do have a terrible cold that's making everything different.

Ok I shouldn't say none, none at the moment. This is what I've had.

1-3dpo - gross bloaty gassy feeling.

6-7 dpo - sensitive soft cervix, noticed it during bding.

So that's it..

8dpo here too. :flower:

I've had a ton of symptoms but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up too high. I've had plenty of other cycles where I had tons of symptoms and it resulted in a bfn. :nope:

But my list of symptoms so far is:
*Nauseous and generally feeling put off by food
*Mild headaches every day for 3-4 days now
*Exhaustion
*Very thirsty (although this seems to have let up some)
*My boobs are fuller (this one was confirmed by my OH :haha: )

I caved yesterday and took a test. Obviously BFN. I just couldn't help myself. :blush: I'm hoping to wait it out another two days to test again.

I had really early pregnancy symptoms with my girls, so I'm hoping that maybe it's the same again and it's not all in my head. I want to get pregnant so bad so I'm worried that's influencing me and my symptoms. Ah well. I'll find out soon enough.

I'm 10/11 dpo, bfn on IC this morning. Also had some frers delivered yesterday and bfn on that!! Gahh, don't you just hate wasting the expensive ones!! I will probably wait til Monday to do anymore now.

I think I got bfp (on a frer) with last pregnancy by cd25/26, which will be Sunday/Monday, so I will wait til then. I don't know what dpo I was back then as didn't really track that
then.

Symptoms not really much to report, slight aching boobs but not as much as the other day. Worryingly got a bit hot in bed last night, as in sweaty!! which I normally get a few days or so before af, so that worried me a bit.

BFN yesterday at 8 dpo for me. Hoping to hold out until Monday to test again.

I haven't tested. Starting to get tempted too though....

I'm absolutely exhausted today. Actually took a nap, and I never nap.

Now I don't know if it could be because of my cold though. But I'm more exhausted than previous, and I've had this cold for a while. Could it be because of implantation? Would my body be more worn out?

BFN today (9dpo). Hoping to wait until Wednesday to test again.

I think I may have had some implantation bleeding. TMI - but I went to the bathroom yesterday and had a glob of cm with a streak of blood in it. I had some light cramping before and after that, but no more bleeding. Thoughts?

crazycatlady - I have heard that colds themselves can be a sign of pregnancy since your body suppresses your immune system. Maybe you're pregnant and your body is having a hard time fighting off your cold because of it. :flower:

That would be a definite silver lining to this cold! I don't know though, there seems to be a bad one going around. I'm going to start testing on Wednesday I think.

Why do some people use fmu to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"