Ovulated *Feb 20th* - Someone sit through the TWW with me!

That would be a definite silver lining to this cold! I don't know though, there seems to be a bad one going around. I'm going to start testing on Wednesday I think.

Why do some people use fmu to test?

FMU is supposed to have the highest concentration of HCG in it.

Another IC this morning and possibly something there, but I was getting these weird lines on these ones last month, prob just evap. :shrug:

I've also been getting the night sweats for the past 3 nights which I usually get before af, so I googled this and it's not uncommon due to hormones, but some people saying they only got this before BFP :wacko: Boobs not really hurting anymore. So I dunno. I know I'm not out yet but starting to become less hopeful. :cry: I might try a frer later as I have usually got bfp on those b4 af, and last time it was cd25 which is today!

Hows everyone else doing?

Do you guys see a shadow? Im 10dpo x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-02-10-01-41-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-02-10-01-41-1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 22
There might be something faint there, a little hard to tell, but definitely not 'nothing' if that makes sense! fx!!

What about these 4? 2nd urine of the day (5hr hold)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-02-13-38-49-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-02-13-38-49-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26
YES! I can see it definitely on the second one down, is that a frer? And possibly on the ic at the bottom!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations!

I'm just having a bit of squint eye myself. SO I got nothing with fmu using ic and a frer. Then did another frer at about 2 and nothing. So i've been at a meeting at my daughters school so holding it in for a few hours (normally I wee a lot!!) so couldn't resist doing another IC when I got in, and think I can see something, its very faint so not sure.

Im excited to retest in the morning! But at the same time I dont wanna get my hopes up!

Aw I hope you have a second line! That would be fantastic! Cant wait to hear about your next test!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else been testing?

I tested today with a dollar store test and I think I've got a squinter too. I am developing line eye however and I have had coloured evaps on these tests before so I'm not getting my hopes up until I can test again in the morning.

Congrats xLottiex I see it in the second one as well!!

I feel the same way natnee, not super hopeful :s not a lot of symptoms here, other than the cold and stuff.

I'm going to test Wednesday I think but I'm kind of dreading it :(

Fx girls with your squinters! Hope they get darker for you!

Did another ic with fmu and nothing. Must've been an evap yesterday? :shrug:

11dpo... im pregnant ahhhhh!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-03-08-18-03-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-03-08-18-03-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations!!! xxx

I'm not :growlmad: :witch: just got me, 2 days early than expected!!

Just a quick question though, these are my cycle lengths since I had Poppy last April. (AF started again 6th June) So they have been 29, 29, 29 (MC) 33, 25, 28, 29 and now this time 27. I don't know what to say 'my cycle length is' 29 days?? :shrug: I thought it had got back to that last time but obviously not!

Oh well onwards to next time.

congrats lottie!!!

I'm sorry the witch got you Natnee. Not sure about the cycle lengths. On countdown to pregnancy site it indicates that you take the common cycle length suggesting that perhaps it may not be the same every month? Not sure.

afm I took another test last night that showed a darker positive and faster but then disappeared when I went to look at it this morning. I'm not trusting the cheep tests so I think I've got to stop by the drug store before getting too excited.

Congrats Lottie! :happydance:

Sorry the witch got you Natnee :hugs:

FX for you SweetV! Hope you get your bfp! :flower:

AFM - Tested again this morning, another BFN. I am 11dpo today. Starting to think this cycle just wasn't the one for us. :cry:

Natnee sorry the witch got you :-( early too :-( but then hey onto another cycle sooner! Your cycles are still pretty regular! I dont think they sound worrying. GL for late March / early April testing :)

SweetV I saw the second line. Are you going to test again?

aidensxmama I hope you still get your bfp this cycle. Keep your fingers crossed!!

I tested again this afternoon with a FRER and got my BFP!!!!!
aidensxmomma you're not out until AF shows.

11dpo... im pregnant ahhhhh!!! :happydance:

Congratulations!! :hug:

Aww wish I will be the same..I feel the witch :witch:is coming got sore boobs and cramping AF is due tomorrow hope it will not come really hoping for BFP!

Congrats SweetV!! What symptoms have you had?

Sorry to hear Mum2beluv :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"