ovulated late once fertile mucous subsided, any chance?

cnswilliams

Mommy of 3 sweet littles
Reaction score
I am curious how many have become pregnant with out fertile CM. I had what looks like a failed attempt to ovulate, and the actual ovulation 3 days later according to FF. By then I wasn't showing signs of fertility :-( I am also STILL getting very positive opks! Anyone experience any of this and had a ::bfp:?

I never really got cm and I had a boy who is now 2. I had to go by the opks. also for ff not always accurate at least for me anyway it used to drive me nuts. Probably because my cycle is 35 days so it used to say I ovulate a week before I actually did. I use period diary now it's free and up to yet accurate you might want to see if it says a different day for ovulation x

I never really got cm and I had a boy who is now 2. I had to go by the opks. also for ff not always accurate at least for me anyway it used to drive me nuts. Probably because my cycle is 35 days so it used to say I ovulate a week before I actually did. I use period diary now it's free and up to yet accurate you might want to see if it says a different day for ovulation x

I think I will go check it out now and input all of my info and see what it says. Hard to go by my ops because they, as of yesterday, were still showing up positive. Apparently I have loads of LH once it kicks in! lol

Is that an apple only app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"