Ovulated May 9th, who else? Update 5 BFP's!! :)

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I ovulated yesterday, confirmed by +opk on Friday, cramping yesterday morning, and a temp rise today! Just wondering who else is 1dpo and would like to do the two week wait together? I will be starting to test at 8dpo, so May 17! This is my first cycle trying to conceive, I have a 3.5 year old daughter too. :dust: to all!

Hi,

I got a positive opk on the morning of May 10th so I think I ovulated either that day or the next on May 11th? Not 100% sure when. So near to when you ovulated though. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and had a mc last December so I'm hoping I get my BFP soon!! I'm not sure when I'll test, I will probably try and wait till when my AF is due. Good Luck to you, I hope this is your lucky month. xx

Hi ladies, I ovulated on May 7th but like you OP I'm going to test on May 17th.

I have a 2.5 year old daughter and would love this cycle to be my surprise BFP (we were waiting til Sept to try no. 2).

It's so exciting but stressful too x

Wishing you both all the best for those BFP's this cycle x

Hi,

I got a positive opk on the morning of May 10th so I think I ovulated either that day or the next on May 11th? Not 100% sure when. So near to when you ovulated though. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and had a mc last December so I'm hoping I get my BFP soon!! I'm not sure when I'll test, I will probably try and wait till when my AF is due. Good Luck to you, I hope this is your lucky month. xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope this is your lucky month too!

I have been cramping on and off since ovulation and I hope this is a sign of good things and not that I have endometriosis or something. I have had ovulation cramping before but don't recall it lasting this long. Of course I never pay that much attention so maybe I do. I need to stop symptom spotting! :haha:

I have a 2.5 year old daughter and would love this cycle to be my surprise BFP (we were waiting til Sept to try no. 2).

That is exciting! My first was a surprise, we were going to start that summer but I guess she was ready to be conceived early! Sometimes things just happen the way they are meant to. Fingers crossed for your surprise BFP :)

I think it was 10th/possibly 11th for me. Positives on clear blue ovulation tests on 9th and 10th.
I'm trying not to obsess too much this month and I'm going on holiday the day I would be due my period. But fingers crossed it's worked this will be month 6 of trying

That is exciting! My first was a surprise, we were going to start that summer but I guess she was ready to be conceived early! Sometimes things just happen the way they are meant to. Fingers crossed for your surprise BFP :)

I would love it to happen like this but I also think it might be wishful thinking on my part but who knows. Fingers crossed for us all x

Dying to test already but obviously that would just be ridiculous at 6dpo 😂😂😂. I'll Prob test Saturday morning just to kill the urge but I know I'll regret testing so early. God I'm not even officially trying yet and I'm already a crazy person 😂😂😂

I think it was 10th/possibly 11th for me. Positives on clear blue ovulation tests on 9th and 10th.
I'm trying not to obsess too much this month and I'm going on holiday the day I would be due my period. But fingers crossed it's worked this will be month 6 of trying

Good luck for this cycle 😊 It's lovely to have a holiday to distract you a bit from the tww. Fingers crossed you'll be heading off on your hols with a BFP xx

Hi everyone,

I ovulated on the 9th as well, so would love to join!! Totally get all the symptom spotting - it's so hard not to do!
Good luck to everyone, will be fun to travel through the next little while with you all.
:dust:

Hi everyone,

I ovulated on the 9th as well, so would love to join!! Totally get all the symptom spotting - it's so hard not to do!
Good luck to everyone, will be fun to travel through the next little while with you all.

:dust: to you too hun

Hopefully these next 10-14 days will go quickly for us all and more importantly result in :bfp: for us all, fingers crossed :cloud9:

I'm with you all.. 9th or 10th for me as well! Wasn't going to try until next month, but we may have had an "oops" this month.

Strange thing - a stranger at the post office yesterday was just looking at me for like 30 seconds, then asked me if I have a baby in my belly. Weirdest. Thing. Ever. Told her maybe and that with the wedding planning and all I totally forgot to start my pill!

Forgot to add.. she said something about my aura being fuzzy.

I'm with you all.. 9th or 10th for me as well! Wasn't going to try until next month, but we may have had an "oops" this month.

Strange thing - a stranger at the post office yesterday was just looking at me for like 30 seconds, then asked me if I have a baby in my belly. Weirdest. Thing. Ever. Told her maybe and that with the wedding planning and all I totally forgot to start my pill!

Hi Ladies,

I am hoping to join you this cycle! I O'd on the 8th. 15th Cycle TTC #1, just last cycle found out my thyroid sucks so was put on Synthroid 4 weeks ago today. I have an appointment today to see if they want to up my dose or if there have been any changes. I felt ovulation for the first time EVER on my left side this cycle and have had random cramping/twinges the last two days on my left side. Praying for a miracle. I am 26 DH is 24, together for 4.5 years Married for 1 on June 21st (A BFP would be the best anniversary present). We used preseed on the 8th and just had a lot of random exciting bd over the weekend (DH was in very good spirits)

Other than the random cramping I have been craving McDonalds (I hate McDonalds) and I have been very thirsty - Last night I had a dream my belly was swollen but I didn't seem to know if I was pregnant or not in the dream. Hoping its a good sign however I tend to dream like crazy in my TWW no matter what.

Baby Dust to all of you!

I would love it to happen like this but I also think it might be wishful thinking on my part but who knows. Fingers crossed for us all x

Dying to test already but obviously that would just be ridiculous at 6dpo 😂😂😂. I'll Prob test Saturday morning just to kill the urge but I know I'll regret testing so early. God I'm not even officially trying yet and I'm already a crazy person 😂😂😂

Ya totally ridiculous to test at 6 DPO. I am 4 DPO and totally did not test this morning, I swear, only a crazy person would right? Ya, I totally didn't… :blush:

Good luck, I hope this month is your month! A holiday sounds like a lovely distraction from the TWW!

That is weird! And kind of cool, especially if you end up being pregnant! I had a weird feeling last night that a girl soul was entering my body, how's that for crazy lol :haha:

Hi Ladies,

I am hoping to join you this cycle! I O'd on the 8th. 15th Cycle TTC #1, just last cycle found out my thyroid sucks so was put on Synthroid 4 weeks ago today. I have an appointment today to see if they want to up my dose or if there have been any changes. I felt ovulation for the first time EVER on my left side this cycle and have had random cramping/twinges the last two days on my left side. Praying for a miracle. I am 26 DH is 24, together for 4.5 years Married for 1 on June 21st (A BFP would be the best anniversary present). We used preseed on the 8th and just had a lot of random exciting bd over the weekend (DH was in very good spirits)

Other than the random cramping I have been craving McDonalds (I hate McDonalds) and I have been very thirsty - Last night I had a dream my belly was swollen but I didn't seem to know if I was pregnant or not in the dream. Hoping its a good sign however I tend to dream like crazy in my TWW no matter what.

Baby Dust to all of you!

I hope the thyroid medication does the trick for you! Good luck this month. I hope we all get our :bfp:

I didn't test today either, nope. Too early, didn't do it. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back