Ovulated, not pregnant but no period

Ltrain1983

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage/D&C in March and had a period 7.5 weeks later, I then ovulated (I'm using opk) 2 weeks after at beginning of June and had what I can only assume was a period 3 days later. I ovulated again on 1 July and still not had my period. I have done two hpk and both were negative. Bit confused. Anyone else had similar problem?

Hi. OPK's only tell you that you are gearing up to you. It doesn't not guarantee that you have O'd. It seems like your body tried to but you did not end up O'ing.

Do you have any fertility issues? PCOS? Anything?

Temping is a sure way to know you ovulated for sure. But OPK's are not accurate to say that you O'd, not even a little bit. They just tell you your surge.

No fertility issues just very irregular periods. I am currently on day 54. Have become pregnant twice using opk so obviously expected it to be accurate this time too!

Irregular periods is actually a fertility issue. Do you have any idea why they are irregular?

There are things you can do to balance out your periods. One thing that I found works wonderfully is Vitex, the Solaray brand. I had very long cycles due to PCOS and with Vitex it got me down to 28 days. Do some research on it it may be able to help.

Also, it can bring on your late period, Vitex, along with Dong QUai. I hadn't had a period in months, I began taking that and got my period in 6 days.

They are both Herbs and they nourish your body and reproductive organs extremely well. I use to HerbFarm Dong Quai tincture.

If you don't have any ovarian cysts or anything you should be good to go after incoorporating that into your diet. Just be sure to do your own research. I have had nothing but positive changes occur.

I have never had regular periods, I came off the pill and then suffered from secondary amenorrhea. I became pregnant after 9 months. They then regulated unfortunately until we started trying for a second and now they are all over the shop! Opk has shown a surge today so fingers crossed! Thank you for your advice 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->