Ovulated Oct. 4th Buddies?

krissie328

Reaction score
Anybody wanna wait it out and possibly symptom spot with me :blush:?

I am currently 3 dpo. This tww is just dragging on and on.

Me too-im 3dpo aswell. Trying not to poas until at least 9dpo-how about you?

I was going to start probably Oct 12th so 8 dpo.

Can I join you ladies? I'm either 3DPO or 4DPO...not exactly sure. Symptoms so far...

Achy pelvic area and slight nausea...very mild.
And a bit congested today.

How about you ladies?
I'm waiting on my IC's to arrive in the mail...either wed or thurs next week....ugh...waiting is not my forte! Lol

Welcome jen.

I have had an achy pelvic area since I ovulated. I had a very painful ovulation and now this ache. It is a lot better today and expect will probably be all gone tomorrow. But the side I ovulated from is sure tender.

I hate waiting too!! I know I will cave early and test because I also do. I think I just like to torture myself with a bfn.

How's it going ladies? I am working late tonight and just trying to pass the time.

So with that in mind I was wondering where everyone was in their TTC journey?

I have a 15 month old DS that we finally got pregnant with after 8 years NTNP/TTC. He is truly our miracle baby. Now, we started TTC in June. It was a spur of the moment decision but we decided after our struggles with DS we didn't want to wait any longer. I ovulated in July on my own. However, August was a Clomid cycle that did not result in ovulation. This month I did a single dose of Femara and thought nothing happened. Then all of a sudden CD 27 I got a positive opk. FF should confirm tomorrow so I am very excited!!

Hey I'm 4/5 dpo can I join you ladies ? Xx peeing like a horse all last night and yesterday - not sure if this is linked or an early symptom - when r u guys testing ? X

I plan to start testing Oct. 12th. What about you?

In other news my 10 miu tests came today. I hope they are good!

Me! FF is putting me at 4dpo I think I am only at 3 though. I'm guessing if I would have temped the day after my positive opk it would have chosen that day. I will try to hold out on testing until next Wednesday but really who am I kidding I will be proud if I havent peed on something by Monday :haha:

I will try to hold out on testing until next Wednesday but really who am I kidding I will be proud if I havent peed on something by Monday :haha:

I know right! I had to resist the urge today. I have several wondfos in my desk at work that were calling to me. I really gotta make it through the weekend.

Me too, but I don't even know what symptoms I should be looking out for. For some reason I don't feel like I will get a BFP this month because I only have a ballpark idea of when I ovulated, and bf is working crazy hours so finding time for BD has been difficult. Still anxiously waiting to test though.

Yea, I ovulated unexpectedly at cd 27. So we only bd the day of my positive opk and I believe I ovulated that night. But I'm trying to remind myself we only bd once when we conceived ds as well.

Same , testing on 12th. Only second month tcc so fingers crossed x never thought I would become so obsessed over when I ovulate and taking pregnancy tests. Takes over your life ❤️ X

Same , testing on 12th. Only second month tcc so fingers crossed x never thought I would become so obsessed over when I ovulate and taking pregnancy tests. Takes over your life ❤️ X

My second month too and I feel the same. I was initially trying to take a NTNP approach and now I find myself obsessing over it. How soon will a BFP show up? I want to know!

I know and we can't help ourselves from testing too early - it sounds ignorant but I didn't realise how hard it is to get pregnant . Af due on 15th so I think the 12th is sufficient with first response x

I think it is that way for a lot of women. We don't realize how hard it is until we are trying.

How is everyone doing today? I am having super sore boobs, I am trying to remember last month I know I had sore boobs for about a week before my BFP and I got my positive at 11dpo so I think this would be about right. I also had some bad cramps last night and early this morning that has now just turned into a dull ache pretty much gone but I feel like it's too early for that

I'm constantly tired and I have a dull ache on my left hand side which comes and goes. I don't think it can be too early . They say implantation can start 6dpo so could well be - it's the most nerveracking wait ever . x

I got my crosshairs this morning on ff. :happydance:

I have a backache and sore bbs today. I really hate the waiting game. I was thinking of cute ideas to announce if we get pregnant this cycle or next cycle. I think I am going to include an ultrasound pic on our Christmas card or do four stockings with birth years.

How's it going ladies? I am working late tonight and just trying to pass the time.

So with that in mind I was wondering where everyone was in their TTC journey?

I have a 15 month old DS that we finally got pregnant with after 8 years NTNP/TTC. He is truly our miracle baby. Now, we started TTC in June. It was a spur of the moment decision but we decided after our struggles with DS we didn't want to wait any longer. I ovulated in July on my own. However, August was a Clomid cycle that did not result in ovulation. This month I did a single dose of Femara and thought nothing happened. Then all of a sudden CD 27 I got a positive opk. FF should confirm tomorrow so I am very excited!!

im ttc #3, ds1 was a surprise and is 8, ds2 was conceived 1st cycle ttc and will be 3 after xmas. This is our 4th cycle ttc #3 and i have had 2 chemicals...had bloods done and i have low progesterone which is causing my miscarriages. Started prog suppositories this cycle from 3-12dpo. Hope i get lucky, i have never taken long to conceive but i cant seem to keep a pg past 6 weeks this time. Its going to be a horrible 2ww as this medication basically gives u pg symptoms even when you're not.....

Congrats on your CH krissie!!!

sdc I am praying that the progesterone works and you get your sticky little bean! Also very happy for you that you at least know now what is happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->