Ovulated on Cycle day 8?

mama2connor

Baking baby number 3.
Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering if someone could have a look at my chart, it says on fertility friend that i possibly ovulated on CD 8. I have a regular 28 day cycle, i always thought i ovulated in the middle half of my cycle. I feel so down cause i feel like i have missed my chance now. :(
I was actually still lightly bleeding on CD 8, i didn't think it was possible to ovulate so early.:nope:

Don't think you O'ed on CD8, especially because on that day your temp was discarded (empty spot - you didn't take it at the right time, did you?) and also you didn't have any fertile cm during these days. Probably ff crossed your O on cd8, because you had huge temp drop, but didn't take into account the fact that this temp was discarded... As I mentioned already to someone else, I would try ovufriend (https://ovufriend.com) - very often it gives me more accurate intepretation.

i think tomorrow it will shift to sat ovulation on CD12 -it needs three temps abover coverline above dipped temp of ovulation to predict so wait until tomorrow and I am sure it will change :)

I have Ov'd on CD9 before though and conceived that month too lol -although don't know how common it is to ovulate early xx

good luck

Thank you ladies for your response. I don't usually get much fertile mucus anyway I'm usually quite dry sorry for the TMI. This month I have been using conceieve plus. I have to admit on some days I haven't took my temp at the correct times since I sometimes wake up at different times. My temp times vary from 7.15 am - 8.30am. I took your advice and have done an ovufriend account and sure enough it hasn't detected ovulation yet. I went to the doctors this morning and she said that the earliet you can ovulate is on cycle day 9. Not sure how true that is but she has me booked in to go for day 21 blood tests to see if I have ovulated this cycle.

Edit: I was just wondering if it is best to temp vaginally or orally, do you usually get much difference from either? When I charted 4 years ago I done it vaginally but this time I have done it orally.

I sound that bad really is better for me. There's less room for error an outside influences. I agree that you definitely did not ovulate yet.

Thank you SBinRI, I'm a little relieved to hear I haven't ovulated yet!

Holy autocorrect! *I found that vag is better for me*

Thank you SBINRI. I will try vaginally next month if I have no look with conceiving. Sure enough, my FF chart changed this morning I have had a big temp drop. Could this be O day ? x

Could be! Thats a pretty low dip!

I have just realised i have watery CM so i'm going to class this as a fertile day. Thank you for all of your help. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->