Ovulated on the 22nd of this month....

LbkMom4Life

Reaction score
I have not been actively trying and still not trying but here are the symptoms I am having and it's only 4DPO. :shrug:
I know for a fact that I ovulated on the 22nd. It is now the 26th and I went to the bathroom and there is red blood spotting nothing that would require any tampons or pads. Now I am super confused because it's only 4DPO. I know yesterday I was sick and was up form 7am-11am then went to bed from 11am-4pm when my kids came home then went back to bed at 8pm and slept all night and woke up at 9am exhausted and now this. Anyone have any thoughts?:shrug:

I ovulated on either the 21st or 22nd. So I am either 4 or 5 DPO and I have been experiencing symptoms as well. I have had cramping and pinching since O and my BBs have been a lot more sore than normal. I have also had nausea and lightheadedness. I have taken a nap today and have been tired all day long.

Have you spotted red yet? I did today about an hour ago.. I am scared to go check again.

No, I have not had any spotting. But I have never spotted with any of my pregnancies.

I never had spotting for implatation or anything before - but this is the first time I seen anything like it at 4dpo... I will be probably grabbing a test in about 6 days due to it. I am nervous about it. I don't really know what to think of it.. Not even sure if you can implant 4 days after ovulation and if not then what is it ya know.

I think it is very possible to implant at 4DPO. With my last pregnancy I distinctly remember getting a weird almost electric shock in my uterus at 4DPO and I tested BFP at 9 DPO.

The pregnancy was okay with baby implanting that early? (I worry alot)

Yup! Had a perfect pregnancy that ended in a perfectly heath little girl :)

Well that makes me relax a little. Just now wondering if that is what it was. I am still crampy but nothing major I always cramp for a little bit after the ovulation happens.

If it was only a bit of spotting it very well could have been implantation bleeding! It sounds very promising. Especially with the upset stomach/nausea. So you have normal 28 day cycles? Or longer or shorter? My cycles are normally only 25 days long so early implantation is normal.

It's about 27-28 days long. I know when I was pregnant with my last baby - I knew the same night.. I woke up from a dead sleep going "Oh shit, I'm pregnant" then had to wait the two weeks to confirm what I already knew. This time around I am just eh. I am hungry but yesterday when I ate it just came back up which I thought was weird for being 3dpo, and the red spots never came back I been to the bathroom about 4 times since then and nothing.

I would say that is a very good sign, about the red spots not coming back! It sounds to me like implantation :) Well I think I implanted at 4DPO again! I took a test this morning and call me crazy but I see a line! I wont get my hopes up to high yet but wow! I am shaking..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
I see something but then again I always wanna see two lines so my eyes might be line crazy as well lol.

Lol well we will see tomorrow morning! I am going to keep testing each day!

LOL I haven't stalked up on tests. I'd be peeing on them every other hour to see when the lines start getting darker >.> I have a bad POAS issue LOL

I do too lol. I have a pack of two FRER I am saving until I am 9 or 10DPO so I don't waste them! I like to see good lines on there!

Morning :) how are you this morning? I am hereish. My stomach is sore this morning. Like air or something is trapped in it. Nothing major, nauseated slightly.

Good morning! I am feeling some serious pangs today..my boobs are absolutely killing me and I had some really sharp pains on my lower right side earlier. I have been awake since 2 am and feel like I am buzzing around. I took a FRER and there is the faintest of faint lines on it. Still not celebrating but feeling good!

Lol I didnt go to bed until about 2-3am. I can't believe I actually woke up this early .-. all my kids are off to school and I am about to start redoing my room and see if I can make more room in it. Doubtful but maybe lol.

I just dropped my oldest son off at school now to take a shower and find things to keep myself busy so I don't burn out and fall asleep by noon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"