Ovulated on the 22nd of this month....

I think I ovulated on the 21st or 22nd. Only symptom I'm having is sore boobs, but I usually get that with hormonal changes.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I knew I was pregnant because all my symptoms were obvious. This time, not much.

I kinda feel like I'm not.. But won't know for a bit longer.

AF is due on the 3rd.

I've been testing every morning and afternoon with cheapies and BFN so far, not even the faintest of lines.

Feeling sad :(

Awe dont feel sad blessme.. your not out until the witch shows her face. I had no symptoms at all with my first two pregnancies so its not unheard of! I normally dont get a BFP until 9 or 10 DPO so you still have time!

Blessme! I didnt know I was pregnant til I missed my period with both of my daughters, didnt have much of a symptom with either til after the pregnancy test showed positive then thats when morning sickness and everything hit me. I didn't even have the pains that I had with my son before I found out I was pregnant. I never had morning sickness with him - got sick once and that was at 2:30 am and that was the only time it was a passing stomach bug or something. Now I am just waiting. Don't let the :witch: kick ya down til she shows up.

Sharp electrical pain from abdomen to my female spot >.> ouch!

Thats a good sign!! I felt a pain just like that when I implanted with my last pregnancy and just felt it again this morning!

I did have the electrical shock last week & my bbs are definitely sore. I don't know, maybe I am. It was just more obvious last time!

I have this whole plan to tell my parents on Halloween!! I'm going to wear one of those baby skeleton shirts!

I'm going to stress less and think more positive! Hopefully my BFP is coming!

Thats a cute idea for telling everyone! I am still contemplating how to tell my SO. We weren't exactly trying so it may come as a shock to him!

I'm feeling AF like cramping....

Starting to think I'm out.

I'm feeling AF like cramping....

Starting to think I'm out.

I have been having lots of cramps today as well. But they aren't like AF and I got a darker line on a FRER! Your not out till she shows blessme! Keep your chin up!

Sorry I havent really said anything today - I have been having cramp pains here and there - been bitchy as all get out. The smallest thing can just irk my nerves. My poor kids :( I felt so bad for them having to deal with me today. My daughters are just like me in soooo many ways that we headbutt all the time anyways but today just topped it. And it was over homework non of the less.. I hate homework why they send it home on a day like today Idk.. I grounded my middle daughter from doing her homework because she was crying and throwing a fit that she couldnt do it and then crying and throwing a fit because I told her she couldnt do it. After we both cooled off I helped her with it then let them go play with the neighbor kids and then read a book to them before they fell asleep. I really hope tomorrow is a better day -.- I dont like being on a bitch path.

I know the feeling.. I have been like that since I woke up, already yelled at my oldest son this morning before school for chewing too loud.. I just feel angry.. and sleepy

I might not be able to post for a little while after today .-. my check isnt in and my net is due today by 5 or it gets cut off. I am trying to get them to get my check in by 3:30 but of course they dont get off their ass and do something unless it is something that THEY need. I will be taking a test monday - as soon as I get back on if I lose net I will let you know what it said ^_^ Good luck Country and Blessed! <3 I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for those sticky dusts to hit you both!

I might not be able to post for a little while after today .-. my check isnt in and my net is due today by 5 or it gets cut off. I am trying to get them to get my check in by 3:30 but of course they dont get off their ass and do something unless it is something that THEY need. I will be taking a test monday - as soon as I get back on if I lose net I will let you know what it said ^_^ Good luck Country and Blessed! <3 I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for those sticky dusts to hit you both!

Oh no! I hate when the month is to long for the check! It happens to me all the time. Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope for that BFP on Monday if you haven't gotten back on before then!

Okay my net is staying >.< they finally got it in there. Thank god! I will post between now and monday. I start complaining online about it I get it haha - makes me wonder if they are watching me >.> scary huh?

Glad to hear your internet did not get cut off! I am in a much better mood tonight as I went to walmart and found some old style FRER after getting burned to many times by the new style and I think I got my line finally!! I was even able to get a picture of it :)

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
I see a little something there - I am still holding out. I wanna wait til Monday .-. gonna try to. LOL I still haven't bought any tests, I wanna make sure I dont break before then or I will go threw them all in one go at it LOL.

Have you tested yet lbkmom4life???
I'm very curious because I too ovulated on the 23Rd of this month! ! I'm very new to all of this and very confused.....
I used a cb easy opk ....which was at its peak.... bd'd... 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25 as and 26th.... I've also been on clomid for 5 months...been very nauseous and tired.....but that's it....afraid to test...bcuz I've had several bfn's !!! Any advice?

I am saving my FRER for monday.. I will just use my cheapies between now and then. I think I am seeing a shadow of a line but I can't really tell.

Omg - I rearranged my room for 4 1/2 hrs yesterday and I am cramping today -.- I got so tired of seeing my room the same way every day so I switched it up. I am now regretting my thoughts. Feels Like AF is trying to show her face :( I will cry if that is the case.

That may be a good sign actually! I remember with my last pregnancy I got suspicious because I rearranged the living room furniture and got some bad cramps and like a pulled muscle feeling! I wouldn't count yourself out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"