Ovulated on the 22nd of this month....

Gigi - no I haven't tested yet. I am holding out til monday. I don't wanna test to early and get a false neg if it's actually positive. So I will run and get a test done monday and let everyone know when I get the results. :D

Country - I hope so I'm excited that I might be and nervous that I might have screwed my chances of having a sticky bean.

I am sure you will be fine! As long as the cramping didn't bring bleeding! :)

I am having some crazy cramping tonight. Also some shooting pains in my breasts.. the cramps are sort of AF like.. got a faint line on a CB test but not sure if I trust the blue dye. Sticking to my cheapie tests lol

Country - the only time I trust that blue dye is once I already have it confirmed that I am pregnant VIA blood test LOL. I took a picture of a test with blue dye when I was pregnant with my son 2 weeks after the blood test said positive LOL

Yeah, I don't blame you. I took my other one last night and got a faint plus sign and it didn't get any darker after the time limit so I am thinking maybe that one is real? Ill attach that one and my cheapies from this morning.

Attachments

• 20151003_080622.jpg
    20151003_080622.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • 20151003_080938.jpg
    20151003_080938.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • 20151003_081728.jpg
    20151003_081728.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
  • ctp-85135-1443837780.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443837780.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 9
I looked back on your other two pictures - I see something on those but I can't see anythings on these but then again I just woke up so my eyes aren't fully awake yet. I woke up to seeing my 11yr old on my computer >.< on youtube listening to rap. Oh she got an earfull. I don't like to pop my kids so I didnt do much but give her an earful, grounded her and sent her back to her room.

Good morning.. I am feeling really really crampy today.. they feel kind of like AF cramps so I am a bit scared... I took another cheapie this morning and think I saw a line. I am 12 DPO so I am kind of losing hope. I checked my CP this morning and it is still very high and soft but there was some dark tinged cm.. so hoping that its not the start of AF, maybe IB?

Wow, its only 740pm and I am so tired I can't hardly keep my eyes open.. I am never tired this early, also have to pee what seems like every 5 minutes.. hmm.. I hope I get my darn BFP tomorrow or I will be wondering what the heck is wrong with me

I didnt go anywhere yesterday - it was too rainy and cold. I stayed home wrapped in blankets and watched movies. I am going to be heading back to bed in a moment. Just wanted to update you all and sorry that I didnt post sooner. I am cramping feels odd like pulling sensation. Not sure what do think lol. Since I held out this long I am gonna see about holding out til I miss AF or let her come. I am in no rush because if this is AF about to show she's doing it nicely then normal where I am curled in a ball crying from the pain.

AF got me this morning.. totally unexpected but right on time :(

Awe :( I'm sooooo sorry Country <3 I will pray for ya this month. Nothing on my end yet. No AF, I am bloated and gassy like. No bbs sore or anything, I am tired but nothing like I was when pregnant with my other kids, but I also stayed up late watching the dog, she is in the first stages of labor. So I am constantly checking on her because I want her to be in her box or on the blanket I laid out for her instead of on mine or my kids beds.

Thanks hun. Good luck on the puppies! That is exciting! Also keep me updated and let me know if AF gets you or that BFP!!

Still no witch. Waiting for the fiancee to return home before taking a test :) He knows I am late by 6 days. He is excited and I told him I would go get a test and he told me no to wait for him to get home lol so we have another day or two before he gets home ^_^

Oh man! I hope it's good news that you are 6 days late!! I wouldn't be able to wait another two days lol You have a lot of will power to wait until he gets home. Fingers are crossed for you!!

Oh no the link doesn't work but I am thinking it's good news!!??

Ugh how do I get pictures to show?? picasaweb.google.com/104456623674406482962/Test#6207549988242609154[IMG]https://https://picasaweb.google.com/104456623674406482962/Test#6207549988242609154[/IMG]

That works!! Very beautiful BFP!! Congrats!! So exciting. Any symptoms so far? I am now 3 DPO and my boobs are killing me and having lots of cramps. I am feeling optimistic about this month. :)

Actually not really, all my symptoms disappeared shortly before it was time for AF to show. I have sore boobs but I always got those before AF decided to show so I don't ever count that towards anything for me. But missing my period was the biggest symptom for me lol. I had dreams vivid ones to were I ended up taking 4 pregnancy tests in like a 5 hr span in my dream, they all came out positive. I am amazed my bladder didnt just say screw you with all this going to the bathroom because I woke up after that having to hurry to the bathroom because I had a full bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->