ovulated twice, no period, cramps, hpt neg. HELPPP

dentistmomm

Reaction score
We have been ttc for the last 9 months. I have never gotten a positive opk until this month. My periods are regular with 28 day cycle. I have never missed my period. This cycle I didnt get positve opk but temp rose on Jan 24th. Then I had a dream that I was 1 month pregnant so I randomly decided to check opk 3 days before my expected period and it was POSITIVE. We had sex those days. It remained pos for 3 days then negative on the day of expected period. Today is the 3rd of my missed period. However, my bbt was high on the days I got positive opk. Did I ovulate twice? Did I miss my ovulation? I'm very confused.

A chart would be helpful! Unless you are getting HCG trigger shots, there really isnt a way to ovulate twice. You may release more than one egg during your ovulation day but that's it.

You can get false positives on OPKs. I get them all the time so I dont use them anymore, but I also have PCOS.

Im not getting any treatments done to conceive. No period so far, very slight cramping, How long should I wait to do HPT again?

Calliebaby - Im new to the site, I havent started charting on this site yet. Can you tell me how to chart on this site?

Im not getting any treatments done to conceive. No period so far, very slight cramping, How long should I wait to do HPT again?

It's hard to say without looking at your chart O: If you wouldnt mind posting it maybe we can figure out something :)

I dont have a chart online. Can you tell me how to make one on this site? thanks

Most of us do charts via Fertility Friend or Ovufriend. They arent on this site at all. How are you charting at home? Are you doing a paper chart or is it on an app or something?

Either way, you should be able to take a screenshot of it or picture of it and then post the pic up here.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
Heres a link. Its pretty vague I just entered the info I had. I didnt chart bbt everyday just on those days.
Period: on Nov 17,2014 then Dec 17, 2014, Jan 12, 2015. It was due on Feb 9th. Didnt get it yet.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
Heres a link. Its pretty vague I just entered the info I had. I didnt chart bbt everyday just on those days.
Period: on Nov 17,2014 then Dec 17, 2014, Jan 12, 2015. It was due on Feb 9th. Didnt get it yet.

That just linked to the site! If you want to share your chart, underneath youll see a grey button that says Share. Then that'll take you to a page that gives you links to your chart. :)

Hey, that looks just like my chart.....

lol

(It took me a second to realize it was the link to the main page. Hehe.)

I have to have 10 posts before I can post a link. sorry.
Still No APF and HPT neg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"