Ovulating a 26 day cycle? Anyone help?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Darling, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Darling

Darling Mother of 2

Hi ladies! Just wondering if anyone else has a 26 day cycle and if so any idea which cd you ovulate? I've never used OPK's and the online ovulation calculators don't seem to agree. Some say cd12 and some say cd13 and one even said cd15. Any input would be much appreciated.

2. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

If you have a standard 14 day LP you should ov around CD12. Of course, many women don't have a standard LP. :D

It can vary a lot, even between women with the same cycle length, so it is best to use something like OPKs or a temp chart for a couple of cycles. Start using the OPKs on CD9 and keep testing till you get a positive. Once you know when you ovulate your chances of conceiving are much better. Good luck! :thumbup:

3. Tinkerbell3

Tinkerbell3 Well-Known Member

I have a 26day cycle and OV on CD12 with an LP of 14 days but as mentioned above not everyone has a 14day LP so even with a 26 day cycle you could still ovulate anywhere from around CD10-16

4. Darling

Darling Mother of 2

:thumbup:Thanks ladies. Thats really helpful. I have been monitoring cm and think I ovulated on cd12 last month. I think I'm going to try the OPK's! Thanks for your input girls and good luck!

5. freakles

freakles Well-Known Member

I have a 26 days cycle and a 9-10day Lp so i 'O' around CD16/17.

6. Trying4Angel1

Trying4Angel1 Mom & preggo with #2

Hey, every second cycle i have a 26 day cycle haha.. and when it is that cycle it is usually day 11! hope that helps! :)

7. Darling

Darling Mother of 2

Thanks girls! X