Ovulating after Miscarriage?

Love2BAmommy

Reaction score
HELP! Just miscarried on Wednesday Nov. 21. Had terrible cramping night before (Tuesday 20th) and then wiped and there it was on toilet paper the following afternoon. Bled until Friday. Woke up Saturday and had nothing. Took an ovulation test and it was strong so we had unprotected sex. Took another ovulation test today and still pretty positive but slightly lighter than yesterday’s. Can I actually be ovulating? Could I become pregnant in the next couple of weeks? Should we continue to have sex the next couple of days? I have been heartbroken and want to know if this is a sign of hope or not!

HELP! Just miscarried on Wednesday Nov. 21. Had terrible cramping night before (Tuesday 20th) and then wiped and there it was on toilet paper the following afternoon. Bled until Friday. Woke up Saturday and had nothing. Took an ovulation test and it was strong so we had unprotected sex. Took another ovulation test today and still pretty positive but slightly lighter than yesterday’s. Can I actually be ovulating? Could I become pregnant in the next couple of weeks? Should we continue to have sex the next couple of days? I have been heartbroken and want to know if this is a sign of hope or not!
Did you have any luck? I’m in a similar situation. Ovulation symptoms since the time I would have had them had I not gotten pregnant/miscarried and symptoms I only had when I was pregnant.

I had 3 chemicals and every time I ovulated earlier. Pretty much right after the bleeding stopped. 2015 it turned into a Baby but November still failed.
I am waiting to see if the December Baby will stick. I just missed my period but it can be a week late.

Hcg shows up in ov test.
When ive been preg and ran out of tests ive used ov tests to reassure me bub is still there.
U could still ov anytime and I.hope u hve and caught but just dont get hopes up too high maybe.
Until u get _ve preg test, the ov tests arent reliable
Sorry . Xx

Sorry I hope my message doesnt sound cold ive has 4 mc and I know how devastating they r. Huge hugs xx

I m/c early dec, didn’t know I’d ovulated that cycle after the bleed, and I’m now somewhere around 6 weeks. So it definitely is possible! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->