ovulating around 27th july?? any ladies want to join?

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hi everyone

i started a thread a while ago for ladies ovulating around the 27th to join me in the wait and ttc process but the thread seems to have gone very quiet so thaught id start again as surely there are more ladies here who are ovulating around that time? would be nice to have some buddies to go through this with? the 27th is soon going to be here and the excitement will soon begin. cant wait to start the tww and symptom spotting:happydance:

I think I'm ovulating around that time! :hi:

I'm due to ovulate on the 27th! This is my first cycle TTC :)

Hey everyone!!! this is my First cycle ttc properly and my second child.my daughter is nearly five and cant wait for à sibling although im à little nervous about how things are going to change with à new addition.i have times when im just so excited but in the back of my mind im worried aswell.its been just my daughter for so long its going to be an adjustment to add à baby in but i know when the baby arrivés he or she will be much loved and it will all fall into place and im sure my daughter will love her big sister rôle!!! How is everyone else feeling?? X

Hey upsydaisy!

I'm due to ovulate around the 23rd, so a little before you ladies :)

I have 5.5 years between my 2 DS's and it's amazing!!! I was worried about the age gap at first but it's actually fantastic. Good luck this cycle!!

I'm really hoping to nail it this cycle, we're going to start bd every other day.. starting 5 or 6 days before ov... what are your plans ladies? My OH is not always willing so I've prepped him and hopefully he gets on board this month!!!

Kim

Hi upsy and others! I should be O'ing somewhere right around there, too! I'll join you in here! This is cycle 3 ttc #1 for us. So nice to finally have DH on board, just hoping it happens soon...We're both 28 and I'd really love 3 kids (I used to say 4, him 2 maybe even 1 so we compromised on 3 lol), but with about 2.5-3 years between each. We've been together 10 years and married 5, so it's about time! :D
Kim, for my plan, I found a free brief digital book on amazon called The Sperm Meets Egg Plan, so I intend to follow that this time around. It includes opks, so this will be mu first cycle using those. BDing every other day starting on day 8 then 3 days in a row at positive opk, skip a day, then bd again. Sure hope we catch this one!
Baby dust to all!

welcome kim and mrsG09:flower: its nice to see more ladies in here. good luck to both of you this cycle and hopefully we will be in our tww soon!!

as far as a plan oh has already told me he doesnt want times or days to bd, he just wants to take it as it comes but obviously making sure we bd at ovulation. so since this is our first cycle i wont be charting or temping. just taking it as it comes and using ewcm to estimate ovulation. wer not trying for any specific gender so we wont be following any method with that. although id love a boy and my daughter would love a sister.....

what prenatals are you girls on? is anyone else a bit obsessed with looking at baby things? or just me!!!!:dohh:

kim- im happy to hear that the 5 year age gap is a good one.i didnt want them too close so found this the perfect time and i like that my daughter has started asking for a sibling!! :cloud9:

This is our 9th cycle trying for number 1. This will be my second month using OPKs. We plan (well me telling him lol) to BD every second day from CD10 to CD18. I'm trying not to be worried/stressed about this but it is just so hard.

Baby dust to you all

Hey I'm on my first official CD1 our first time trying! I was part of your old thread but lost it nice to see so many new ladies on this one! Good luck to everyone!

I am taking one a day prenatal and have been for about 3 months now to prepare. Since we are about to tie the knot in 2 weeks there will be no problem BDing though with my husband to be there never is ;)

I was on seasonique for the past 5 years while my dr said I should go right back to normal I have heard of some girls with long cycles ovulating even 2 weeks late after stopping it so we will see! I am not charting or using opk s this month bc the stress of the wedding is enough. If this month isn't the month I will start both the n

Hey ladies

so many good plans out there, I think the SMEP plan is a good one, don't think that I could get OH on-board ...he likes to "not know" :) so I try to hide even when AF is here :)

We did have a chat because although I get he likes to just see, but we're old :) both 38 and we don't have the luxury of time.

lolawnek, I've never heard of that birth control, hopefully your body returns to normal quickly. My body has always returned the next cycle, but that was typical bcp.

As for me I'm taking a regular prenatal and then topping up the folic acid to a total of 5 mg, that's it for me though!!

Hope everyone has a good day and we get through this "waiting to O".

Kim

I should be ovulating sometime between the 28th and the 1st depending on when my doc tells me to take my Clomid this time. May I join?

Its nice to see so many ladies in here to give support!!

MomofDS of course you can join... Welcome to the hopefully lucky ttc ladies!!!

Lolawnek nice to see you over here! I thaught the last thread went a bit quiet.... Hope your body returns to normal soon...

good luck to everyone this month! Baby Dust to us all

I'm taking New Chapter Perfect Prenatal and a prenatal DHA. I started just before I stopped bcp, which was 2 cycles before we started trying. And yes, very obsessed with looking at baby stuff! I think it's making me crazy, though! Trying to stay away....key word there is very much trying. :haha:

My DH is similar, Kim, in not really wanting to know all of what's going on. He said he's good with knowing I'm fertile, just doesn't want to know why/how I know lol. I think he's good with knowing just the minimum for the prime reason of making me wait almost 2 years for him to be ready for trying. However he was/is in school for his MBA so he's been busy...done in December so now he's happy to give it a go. :)

I honestly never knew I would get so obsessed with TTC when the time came. I always imagined taking the approach of just knowing when my cycles started and ended month-to-month and not much more (aside from the need to be healthy for a pregnancy and such), at least in the beginning. I think being ready for as long as I have, coupled with my tendency to seriously plan almost everything, has completely flipped that around! :dohh:

Lolawnek, congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I'm so excited to be going through this with others this cycle. I pray for the best for all of us. Today is CD1 and my GYN just cleared me to begin my 2nd round of Clomid earlier this cycle, on days 3-7. Last cycle was 5-9 and it made me O later; therefore wait longer for af to arrive. That was cruel. So I am expecting my usual 28 day cycle this time depending on when I ovulate. DH and I have been TTC#2 since about Feb 2012 with no luck. We've both been tested and are normal except that I may be a weak ovulator, hence the clomid. I would always ovulate but never get a positive OPK. I even get ovulation bleeding. Weird. Anyway, DS is now 3 and we're really hoping to give him a sibling soon. I've read of good success rates on the second cycle so I am praying this is our month! Let's do this ladies!!!

good luck this cycle momofDS. im crossing my fingers for you and sending tons of baby dust your way!!!

not much going on for me at the moment, just trying to be healthy as possible in prep for this pregnancy and trying to refrain from baby window shopping :haha:

Good luck Ladies :dust:
I hope this cycle is it for us :kiss:

Hey ladies,

I am a late O'er so I should be Oing CD23 which is about 24Jul :) I am in my 7th cycle TTC # 1 and currently undergoing follicle montoring so I do not temp. How are you all doing?

good luck this cycle momofDS. im crossing my fingers for you and sending tons of baby dust your way!!!

not much going on for me at the moment, just trying to be healthy as possible in prep for this pregnancy and trying to refrain from baby window shopping :haha:

Thank you so much. I am also prepping for this cycle by being healthy. I think I am going to try fertility yoga this time. I just need to relax.

Baby window shopping is sooooo much fun, but it can be a giant tease, so refrain!!

I had a chemical back in January, every test was coming back BFP and then Af arrived.

After we got a few BFPs I actually went out and bought baby stuff... see if there in the closet on the shelf is heart wrenching. Needless to say, I haven't bought anything else yet... waiting until I know for SURE it is going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->