Ovulating & can't try yet :(

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
As, it says, i'm currently ovulating but can't try yet because i'm waiting to have surgery.

It's so annoying that I cant try yet because the hospital are taking forever to book my appt :(

Anyone else in the same kind of boat?

I should be able to try in 2 cycles, so December. It is getting closer to Dec but it still feels so long away especially as we started trying a couple months ago but had to postpone which makes it worse. Could have been pregnant by now :(

Xx

What surgery are you waiting for if you don't mind me asking? It is more important to get yourself sorted, then you can relax and a baby will just fall into place when the time is right.

It's not long at all until December is it 6 weeks?! So really not far away at all :)

I know. I just have to be patient. So hard to try and keep my mind off it.

It's wisdom tooth removal. It's hitting a nerve so It's a more complicated procedure in hospital. Not sure if I can have it out if pregnant plus I'm on so many painkillers it won't be healthy.

Not long left :)

That sounds painful. I would want that done before TTC too! We're waiting to take care of some goals first; it's slowly killing me! Countdown is on though; 12 weeks :) Feels a little more attainable now!

Hope the time flies by and you have a speedy recovery! Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->