Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

I have been tracking bbt since jan, do urs go up and down like crazy? Mine do, I missed my o day last month bc of it =\

DTD today and I'm hoping beyond hope we'll catch an eggie or two if we're lucky lol.... I'm gonna put in FF that I got a positive opk today!

smylee- YES! Mine do not look like the typical bbt charts.

As a mater of fact my temp went DOWN after ovulation?!?!?

Its happening sweetmama! I know it!

Hi, I'm new here. Hubby and I are ttc #1, my Ovulation predictor app says I ovulated the 24th. Now the 2WW begins! Hoping this is my month! I'm a little concerned will DH sperm count/motility. Been researching like crazy that overweight men have poor sperm count/motility, praying that's not the case for us! Baby dust to everyone!!

I have been tracking bbt since jan, do urs go up and down like crazy? Mine do, I missed my o day last month bc of it =\

Hi! Yes mine used to be crazy when I temped orally, I had to switch to vaginal temping and that is much much better. I apparently slept with my mouth open too much and it screws up the temps.

No i'm not. This is my first month of TTC for baby number 2! I will try using them next month if i don't conceive x

Opk's today were stark white so yesterday was indeed my surge, yay! Temp went up a bit today but I woke up too early then laid there until temp time lol so I dunno, have to wait and see but I'm thinking yesterday was O day. I am such a charting nerd lol! My nerdiness is in hyperdrive now that I'm on the TTC side haha!

I don't know if i've O'd yet. But i'm on cycle day 15, and have been bd'ing regular, and will continue to do so until cycle day 18. Im pretty sure i should have ovulated by then.

But i'm not going to know how many days past ovulation i am x

They're about 28 days! I've bd'ing every day for 4 days!! but didn't last last!! now i'm worrying! But I'm sure you don't have to have it that often??

Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join? I ovulated 27th so it's just a matter of waiting to test now, I'm so impatient though. We are ttc #1 and this is our first month, I've had dull stomach and back ache since and this morning have also had a pain very low down on my right, I've been getting pains/aches in my boobs as well. How's everyone else getting on? I'm hoping to test on the 5th it's hubby's birthday so would be so lovely to be able to tell him then!

I'm gonna say I'm 3DPO today so that makes only 8 days till I can test and start getting BFPs lol

Hi MrsA, that's a lot of symptoms already haha! 6dpo might be too early to get a positive but you never know! I was checking out the chart gallery on FF, there are actually quite a few bfp's from like 5 dpo lol. Crazy!

I am also 3 dpo today, had a very nice quick high temp rise, I read that is really good to help the chances of success. Felt a tiny bit queasy today but it probably was because I didn't eat lunch. I actually poas today already lol, I bought a pack of ic's and they are a new brand so I wanted to see how they look.. that's my fake reason but really I just did it for fun! ;-) Planning to start really testing on 7dpo I guess.

Hi MrsA, that's a lot of symptoms already haha! 6dpo might be too early to get a positive but you never know! I was checking out the chart gallery on FF, there are actually quite a few bfp's from like 5 dpo lol. Crazy!

I am also 3 dpo today, had a very nice quick high temp rise, I read that is really good to help the chances of success. Felt a tiny bit queasy today but it probably was because I didn't eat lunch. I actually poas today already lol, I bought a pack of ic's and they are a new brand so I wanted to see how they look.. that's my fake reason but really I just did it for fun! ;-) Planning to start really testing on 7dpo I guess.

I had a quick high temp rise as well

Feeling really down today. I had a slight temp rise on Saturday, and yesterday was not as high, but not as low as my usual. Today would be the third day of temp rise to confirm ovulation.... However, I must have knocked into my nightstand in the middle of the night and knocked over my thermometer. For the life of me, I could not find it anywhere. I looked under the bed, in the sheets, can't find it. By that time, my temp was definitely not what it would have been had I tested as soon as I opened my eyes. On top of that, my OPK yesterday (CD19) looked almost positive, which threw me off since I had the same type of positive looking one on CD14. I'm lost and feeling defeated.

I have read somewhere that its not that uncommon to have two positive OPK tests in a cycle.

Brrr Freezing where I am today. Its not THAT cold.... But the wind is INTENSE! Ive got the fire roaring and the furnace turned up!!! Huddled in my blanket with the lap top up on top! haha Still cold! Gosh darn.

IM in limbo. know theres no symptoms this early in the game.... But I aslo cant help wondering about the horrid diarrhea... Im not ill.... But the diarrhea is intense. TMI I know...

Im only 5 days past ovulation but I want to test so freaking bad.
I might actually test tomorrow.
I knew I should have bought the box of 4 from Costco yesterday. Much cheaper!
Ive got three I can use now.... But they are so$$$ and theres only a 20% chance in any given cycle that it will all work out....
Sheesh.

Try to hold out if you can. I know it's hard. Go to countdowntopregnancy.com to see what your chances of getting a positive this early is.

Yeah if you have store-bought tests I would wait it out, they are too pricey. With IC's I will test whenever since they are so cheap but the good ones I only use if I have a good reason lol. I have a clearblue digital that I bought a while back when I was late once, ended up not needing it.. saving it for a confirmation! :) I have noo symptoms today either. Trying to be patient!

Got my first OPK last night and another one today!!! BD time hehe Really hope we get it this month, not a very patient person when i want something so badly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->