Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

Got my first OPK last night and another one today!!! BD time hehe Really hope we get it this month, not a very patient person when i want something so badly :)

You and me both! :)

Waiting waiting waiting.. Soo tired today I had to take a nap! And extra CM and weird squishy but firm cervix.. Good signs!! :thumbup: Anybody else have any weirdness going on??

Got my first OPK last night and another one today!!! BD time hehe Really hope we get it this month, not a very patient person when i want something so badly :)

Waiting waiting waiting.. Soo tired today I had to take a nap! And extra CM and weird squishy but firm cervix.. Good signs!! :thumbup: Anybody else have any weirdness going on??

I have had 4 days of pos opk, so I'd say something is weird, maybe the full moon? but everything is still saying no OV. FF said I could have o today, we will c, fingers, eyes, toes everything crossed :happydance: :haha: Trying eveything! Come on luck if the irish! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

I'm very tired, weepy, moody, just all over the place really

Ugh any symptoms I had completely went away today. Cervix low and firm now. I wonder what the cervix does when the bean is implanting. Probably different for everyone I imagine. Random thought haha. Anyway I'm looking for an excuse to start testing early lol.. if my temp dips tomorrow I'm gonna waste an IC :haha:

Me! Half of the things I've noticed was "out of the norm" for me I wasn't even aware were preg symptoms!! I'm 8DPO possibly 9-10DPO. So far symptoms consist of:
-Cramping (twinges, pulling, and pinches)
-Feeling like my bladder is full, but I don't have to pee. (specially when laying down.) Im a stomach sleeper.
-White/cloudy CM.
-Clear complexion (looks like my skin is clearing up.)
-Increase appearance of blue veins running through my boobs, including my nipples.

AF :af: due March 11th, but I'm gonna test this Sunday the 8th with a FRER.
Anyone else had, or having any of these?!

Ugh any symptoms I had completely went away today. Cervix low and firm now. I wonder what the cervix does when the bean is implanting. Probably different for everyone I imagine. Random thought haha. Anyway I'm looking for an excuse to start testing early lol.. if my temp dips tomorrow I'm gonna waste an IC :haha:

My cervix did that this morning too and my cm is between eggwhite and creamy huge dip today, like below my cover line and my af isn't even due for almost 2ish weeks. I'm getting really nervous

Sweetmama that sounds too early to be af! Hope it's an implantation dip!!

HoldingFaith symptoms sound good! I already tested at 7 dpo lol I have zero will power! I posted pics in the gallery, I swear I see a faint line but who knows!

How's everyone doing!? Anyone had any BFPS? I'm due on this weekend! Tested last night 10 dpo and it was negative!!!

I finally got a positive OPK yesterday and the day before. Today I'm at CD 24; long cycle! I had some ovulation spotting this morning. Hoping to see the rise in BBT tomorrow morning. Ovulation has not happened yet!

I got a bfp at 10 dpo on Sunday! My thread is here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-update-bfp-10-dpo-7-dpo-see-faint-line.html

Good luck everyone!! <3

I got a bfp at 10 dpo on Sunday! My thread is here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-update-bfp-10-dpo-7-dpo-see-faint-line.html

Good luck everyone!! <3

CONGRATS!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

I tested Sunday and got a bfn :( Af is due tomorrow but I have no signs she is coming. :af: Yesterday I checked my cm and it was a white-ish clear colored EWCM? I suppose every woman is different but I though that was more a pregnancy symptom rather than a af symptom. I guess we will see, trying hard to not test until tomorrow!

Thank you!

Hmm sometimes there is a surge of estrogen before AF in some women so it might be that, and I've had that before when I was not pregnant. But I am having funny white blobby kinda creamy cm with little bits of EW in it so it can also be a symptom. I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp!! :)

I feel like i'm out this month too. Boobs have gone big and very sore, but they go big before AF, but can't remember if they go sore!!! I tested 9 and 10 dpo and they were both negative! I'm 12 dpo today and will wait until AF is about 2-3 days late to test again!!

Good luck to you all x

I posted in this thread a couple of weeks ago. My tww was a whirlwind of a time with vacationing and my sister's wedding. I didn't have much time to think about my tww or come on her to continue to be a part of the conversation. For those who may be keeping track or curious, I got my bfp!!

Got my bfp the evening on 10 dpo right when I got back into town! It was our 2nd cycle ttc #2! I didn't expect it to happen this fast. Congrats to the other bfp's, and well wishes to those still waiting.

Yay Congrats!! Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!! I am only 1 day ahead of you :)

I started off this thread on the same expected OD as everyone else. Well, I am still waiting for ovulation to be confirmed. I'm pretty certain it was yesterday, but need three days of temps to confirm that. Just goes to show how different cycles can be. Mine, unfortunately, being a long one. Good luck to those testing in the tww. I hope to be in the tww soon!!

Soon2bepreggo sorry you o'd late! I hate when that happens it is very annoying, must be even worse when you're ttc and have to keep waiting. I hope you caught your eggie :)

Yes, let's just say it has been a very busy few weeks. I was expecting to ovulate like 3 weeks ago, so I've been dtd soooo much in the last 3 weeks, scared that we'd miss it. On top of that. I had 2 close to positive OPK's this month. One around CD9 and one around CD14, so we dtd extra around that time. Really hoping that we caught the egg on this one. We dtd the night before OD and 2 times the day before that, but not at all on OD. What do you think?

Anyone else ovulating end of the month?!?!

This will be baby #3 for me... But its been 8 years since my youngest was born so it all feels new!

Hope to get some BFPs with some of you guys! :dust:

ME TOO!!! I O'd on 2/27 and AF is due today. She's not here yet so I tested this morning but it was a BFN. :cry:

This is my third as well as my youngest is also 8! Did your AF ever show?? Last I read, you were gonna buy some tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->