Ovulating End of Februaury TTC Cycle #1

What was the outcome ladies.....BFP or BFN?

I'm currently one day late for AF, (16dpo) but tested negative for 12dpo and 13 dpo and haven't tested since!!

x

We were both BFN we're on our next cycles Miss McCoy is cycle day 3 and I'm Cycle day 1

I'm feeling really discouraged. My FF app gave me the red line from my BBT's so we stopped dtd. A few days later, after I entered in my BBT and a screen popped up saying that my OD has been moved... to three days after the initial red line, when we already stopped. So I'm not feeling confident at all this month. What a bummer, but at least I know for next time, continue to dtd at least every other day for a good week after that initial red line.

Well my af showed up today! Oh well.....on to cycle number 2!! I'm not going to obsess this month! just be natural x

Good luck everyone!

AF is 7 days late today! :SHRUG: I tested today and still negative. The only other time I have ever missed a period is when I went off bcp in July. I'm thinking if AF doesn't show in a week or so I'm going to the docs to get a blood test. This is so frustrating! As if the 2WW wasn't painful enough!!! :growlmad:

Well my af showed up today! Oh well.....on to cycle number 2!! I'm not going to obsess this month! just be natural x

Good luck everyone!

I'm right there w.u...the witch came here too...c u in April hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"