Ovulating Late??

baileysmom85

2 boys pregnant w/#3
Reaction score
OKay well I was nervous I wasn't going to ovulate this month according to OPK'S.... I finally got a bfp today being at CD18 and I have a 28 day cycle last month i OV CD16... I was just wondering if anyone else OV late??

Me! I didn't ovulate until CD21 this cycle. Not sure if that's normal or not for me, because I didn't chart last month and just came off of BCPs in August.

It happens to me a lot when im under the slightest bit of stress. its normal hun.

That happened to me this cycle too, I am a strict 28 day girl and always ov on cd 14. Well I didn't ov until cd 19 this month and I was worried it wasn't going to happen too, but it did, eventually. I'm now wondering should I still expect :af: on CD 28?? And is it possible to concieve on such a short luteal phase?

Im pretty sure that your luteal phase is the same length every month...so if you O'd on CD 19, you probably would be due for AF on CD 33? Thats just what I've always thought.

Hi there, I occasionally ovulate later than I should, it's normal to happen every now and then. Alot of things can delay it, stress, sickness, travel, etc.

So if you ovulate later, does that mean your AF will likely be late, too?

So if you ovulate later, does that mean your AF will likely be late, too?

Yes, that is what I have always been told. As I said in a PP, I'm pretty sure that your Luteal phase is always the same length. =)

Thanks Sarah! I sure hope you're right! Of course, I'm hoping AF doesn't show for...umm...at least another 10 months or so! ;)

Aww cupcake! I hope it doesn't show for you for the next 10 months either!!

Thanks hon! Same for you- sending you conception vibes, too...:bunny:

Last cycle I didnt ov until cd32 and Im thinking this month will be about the same as I think I am now on cd24 and haven't ov'd yet. xx

Good luck to all of you girls can't wait till we can all chat in first trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->