Ovulating today- anyone want to wait with me?

DragonflyWing

Reaction score
This will be baby #4 for me, and I've had two cps. Hoping this is the month, and that it sticks!

Come wait and symptom spot while we wait to test!

Can I wait with you :)

Im DPO 1 haha...
Im not holding much hope... mine will be based on condom failure :dohh: it happened the day before O

Be happy with a BFP though... just a bit earlier then planned!!

xxx

Wishing you luck! :thumbup:

I am 4dpo (I think) with 28 day cycle and possible o cd19/20. Sooooo AF due Thurs but might be coming late this month, I dunno. TWW will be extra-frustrating if it's a long one :cry:

Hello! I believe I O’d today so tomorrow will be 1DPO. We were only able to BD once, 3 days before ovulation so not holding out too much hope but fingers crossed!!

Hello! I believe I O’d today so tomorrow will be 1DPO. We were only able to BD once, 3 days before ovulation so not holding out too much hope but fingers crossed!!

Those little swimmers can kick about for five days Missy, so fingers crossed they waited and did their job on your O day! Good luck

2dpo today. Managed to BD 3 days before, on O day (CD14), and the day after O. I had positive OPKs on CD13 and CD14, so I'm hoping the egg was still viable the day after O too. FF says intercourse timing was "good."

I had a CP in January, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up even if I get a bfp, but keeping my fingers crossed!

Planning to test at 9dpo, as that's when I've always gotten positives before. Just ordered some tests so I'll be ready!

Dragonfly wing, I had a CP last month as well. It’s hard to be as excited after that. If I happen to get a BFP this time, I’ll still be nervous.

Fingers crossed!

Dragonfly wing, I had a CP last month as well. It’s hard to be as excited after that. If I happen to get a BFP this time, I’ll still be nervous.

Fingers crossed!

It's so nerve-wracking! My first two pregnancies, it was so fast and easy. Since then, I've had 3 cps in the space of a year :(

I will be turning 35 this year, so maybe that has something to do with the increased difficulty.

I'm not sure I'll be able to take a BFP seriously even if i get one, after seven years of hoping and trying. I've never been PG, chemical or otherwise, never seen those magical two lines. I can't imagine how disappointing it must be when those teeny beans don't stick around, so sorry you guys have experienced that. I think even if I had a month of BFPs and a bump coming on I'd be in denial. I'll be pushing the bugger out going 'nah, don't be daft, I can't be pregnant' hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->