ovulating twice?

djh

Reaction score
Ladies...

I believe i ovulated wednesday....had ewcm up until wed afternoon (had a stringy piece with blood in it and had twinges the day before) wed night we bd'd and before we did i checked my cm... it was creamy...so i musta ovulated between 4 and 9..bc the mucus changed in that time period....so it appears as if i did ov but funny thing is i never got a positive test and i was testing 2 time a day...maybe i missed it and maybe it happened in the middle of the night... who knows.... anyways, my question has anyone ovulated twice in a cycle and gotten pregnant?

I have ewcm (maybe semen from wed evening... but have small twinges indicating i might be ov'ing again) and i didnt have the ewcm yesterday which makes me wonder...that its ewcm and not semen..bc it makes sense that the semen would come out yesterday more so than today...

anyways, what my question is is can I get pregnant still from the first round of dtd's? will it count...and is the 2nd ovulation to be treated like a second chance for this month? just trying to understand.... and is it possible for the 2nd egg to be fertilized by the first round of bd'ing if we dont dtd again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->