Ovulating with only one tube!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
I'm not really sure where to post about this but as you all know i lost my right tube when i lost the twins and this is my first cycle "trying" again so i'm using my CBFM and on CD12 today and still saying Low. Me thinks that maybe I will only ovulate every other month now.
Does anyone have any knowledge of experience of this?
I'm going to see my gynea again on the 8th and he said if cd21 tests show no o then he wants me on the ivf list but if i will only O every other month then maybe next month is my month?!
I have no idea about this
Thanks girls
Anna x

Hey Anna

Not sure about how often you will ovulate BUT my best friend only has 1 tube and is preggers - she didn't have too much trouble falling either depsite 1 tube and PCOS. I'm sure that you will get there :hugs:

I;m sure I read somewhere you ovulate from alternating sides every month so you may be right. Good luck :hugs:

That sounds right to me. Good luck hun! xx

my friend lost hers too and the first month started trying she fell!

Thanks girls, i'm going to see how i get on this month and if i don't o this month then i'll push for tests again next month cos i'm sure that will be it! I just know it's going to be ok. I have a feeling!

got my first high on cbfm today. maybe i'll get my peak after all

I only ever ovulate from my right side, it seems, and I have two tubes. The body adapts, they say, to one tube. My auntie had four children and only had one tube due to an accident in her teenage years.

I don't know if it's relevant but I only ever get ov pains in my right side so always assumed that I ov from that side every month?? Not 100% sure about that tho.

Good luck hun x

Hi aflight. I have heard that generally we alternate sides for ovulation every month, but it's not set in stone that that is how it works. I have a couple of friends who only have one tube however, and it didn't take them long to conceive. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->