Ovulation advise.

loveylove

Reaction score
Hello.

I had my daughter back in October 2016 and have been exclusively breast feeding since then. I haven't had a period but read that they often times return once baby is sleeping through the night and not waking for a feed- this was about 6 weeks ago.

So just this last week I've been having really watery discharge so after a couple of days I did an opk- the second line was nearly as dark as the test line. Then again today t was even lighter. Am I right in thinking I may have ovulated and just caught the end of the surge with the opk?

I also had unprotected sex with my partner twice last week, which would have been right around then. We aren't trying nor preventing.. I'm wondering if I could get pregnant or if it's unlikely ? Im not even sure I ovulated.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance x

Without knowing if you actually ovulated, it's hard to say. If you did ovulate it's possible. Wait a few weeks and take a test.

It's likely think. I was bf my son and fell pregnant without having a period first, conceived when he was about 8 weeks old! I was bf day and night so ov definitely can and does happen when bf.
Want to add when I say it's likely I mean it's completely possible to get pregnant when bf. The opk you did I would think means ov if it was definitely positive. I was told you couldn't ov when bf full time but this is clearly incorrect lol

My son is 2 and I haven't had a period or fallen pregnant yet. I do take a PG test once a month. Just a dollarstore cheapie though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->