ovulation after miscarriage

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
I started miscarrying Feb 19th, 2014. On Feb 24th my hcg was down to 40. I stopped bleeding on Feb 26th. We dtd the for the first time on Feb 27th. I'm apparently supposed to ovulate anytime next week. What are the chances of catching that egg??? Personal stories??

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

I miscarried in November and by the end of November hcg tests were negative. Based on opks I think my body tried ovulating in December but I didn't quite get a positive. I had positive opks in January and February and I think I've got a faint line today but I am being cautious.

I have heard of others having BFP the month after MC.

Good luck xxx

Thank you. I'm sure it's a long shot but I so want to ovulate right away and catch the egg

I'm with you BabyPeanut.

I started miscarrying on Wednesday and really hoping I ovulate on time or at all this month. Really want to get going TTC again x

Sorry for your loss xx

I'm sorry to hear of your losses babypeanut and mummyshamz.

After my miscarriage I did ovulate but it was later than when would be normal, I think my actual period came about 2 weeks later than I would have expected.

Wishing you all the best xx

I wish you luck and don't mean to put a dampener on things (cos I know my story isn't the norm anyway) but I didn't get AF for 6 months after my MC. Doctor had no reasoning either - just said my cycles were 'rebooting' whatever that means :/ I didn't have to wait long after that for my rainbow though.

Got my FX you release a lovely eggy asap and catch it :) Good luck!! :dust:

Crossing my fingers it happens the coming week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->