Ovulation and CM HELP!!!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
hi all!

i was looking at Fertility Friend today and it states that if you check your CM you should dry up after you O? and that only confirms it... along with temp rise... ok.

Well... i notice CM change, but i never dry up until after my AF. then i start again... so right b4 + opk i had the egg white clear stretchy CM... then after O ish i had very watery stuff...no color just watery. now its creamy again... so does that mean i never O? i am worried maybe i am not Oing... but that doesnt seem right, i get the right CM and + Opks and temp rise... so why wouldnt i be Oing??

any help would be great. thanks.

hi all!

i was looking at Fertility Friend today and it states that if you check your CM you should dry up after you O? and that only confirms it... along with temp rise... ok.

Well... i notice CM change, but i never dry up until after my AF. then i start again... so right b4 + opk i had the egg white clear stretchy CM... then after O ish i had very watery stuff...no color just watery. now its creamy again... so does that mean i never O? i am worried maybe i am not Oing... but that doesnt seem right, i get the right CM and + Opks and temp rise... so why wouldnt i be Oing??

any help would be great. thanks.

That doesnt sound right at all! can you send me the link to where you saw that?? I have never dried up after O. And I KNW I ovulate. what happens to my CM is I go from the watery/ewcm to thicker and creamier and it pretty much fluctuates creaminess the whole way thru til my period. I am ONLY dry after AF... I realize we could all be different but Im pretty sure thats fairly standard. I swear its like clockwork for me, ewcm, positive opk, watery-ish cm, and then BOOM day after O its back to being creamy and thicker. I think that it sounds like you are very normal and def. o'ing!

yep i read that on fertilty friend too and got confused as i also dont dry up:wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/layouts/ttc/help/opk.html

is the link.

and thats pretty much the same for me. i have the stretchy clear stuff b4 O, then after watery, then to creamy all the way until AF. then im dry after AF for like a couple days then its back to creamy. so i dont get it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/layouts/ttc/help/opk.html

is the link.

and thats pretty much the same for me. i have the stretchy clear stuff b4 O, then after watery, then to creamy all the way until AF. then im dry after AF for like a couple days then its back to creamy. so i dont get it.

Wow... well first of all, who is fertilityfriend.com? they arent necc right about everything right? lol. But secondly, I think that its just worded wrong. What I THINK that means is FERTILE cervical mucous is gone... because that sentence would be totally accurate if thats what it means.... I recently went to the dr and had my ovulation levels checked and I was right on about when I ovulate, and my CM does what your does... so I think that we can trust that... and pretend we never read this.

ok cool. thats dumb that theyd say you "dry up" hmppphhff

Not every one dries up after o. I'm almost positive they mean your fertile mucus has dried up.

yeah they must mean fertile mucus. i never dry up at all. it's always creamy after O.

i have been told that it will usually be slightly more yellow in colour after O. something to do with progesterone i think.

well good. i am relieved i thought maybe i wasnt Oing. which would be weird considering i get + opks, a temp rise after, and fertile CM b4. lol

well good. i am relieved i thought maybe i wasnt Oing. which would be weird considering i get + opks, a temp rise after, and fertile CM b4. lol
hi kimbre when they say dry up they only mean not the stringy egg white you are perfectly normal they should phrase things better, good luck ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->