Ovulation and CM

rj84

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi
I've never got a OPK+ but i'd admit this may be due to not timing it right, or not doing it enough or something but I do get EWCM and increase of CM around the time I'd expect Ovulation to occur.

Am I ovulating? Would I get increase CM if I wasn't Ovulating?

What are your thoughts ladies??

Ta!!!

Hi
I was the same last month. had all the cm at the right times but the opk was never full positive.. however i only done the opk once a day.
I just presumed it was ovulation xx

Its possible to get all the right cm, cervix positioning, pains, other symptoms going and still not actualy ovulate, most females only actualy ovulate about 8-9 times a year (even less if cycles are irregular)
Best to still have sex around the time of these symptoms to at least have a go but you could always get some cheap ov sticks off ebay (about 50 for £5 and test every day after cd10 to see how they change and if they change at least that will give you a better idea of what your body is doing.
But like I say theres no harm in going for it at these times as it is more likely then not that it is signs of ovulation :)

Forgot to say that I never had obvious posatives on my ov sticks once and I was peeing on them religiously twice a day for over a year to chart what was happening, even the month I got pregnant I never had a clear posative just a nearly there sort of looking one.
I went by what my body was telling me and me own charting and just used the sticks as a rough idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->