Ovulation and Cysts

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
How many of you ladies get cysts after ovulation? I had O pain last weekend and ewcm so I'm assuming I O'd sometime between Oct 10th and 14th. (not temping as I'm taking a relaxed approach) I also have a history of cysts. I'm feeling stabbing pains in my L ovary when I have a bowel movement, otherwise it's just an annoying ache.

Anyone else?

afraid not hun, sorry...i have wheat intolerance so i always have aches and pains in my abs so i can't distinguish!!! x

Where is your cyst? I have one on my cervix but have been told numerous times it's nothing to worry about. It first appeared about 6 years ago - although it could've been much earlier, that was my first smear test (they thought it was a polyp, sent me to the hospital to have it removed where the Dr said it was just a cyst and perfectly fine), went for my medical back in August and she said it was still there but it's perfectly normal. My sister had a cyst on her ovary, this was only found though when she went for a scan when she was pregnant. She didn't get any symptoms. She took a year to conceive, but as I said in a previous post, my sister just came off the pill and said if she got pregnant, then great, if she doesn't then she doesn't. So they were trying like I am. She had it removed though whilst pregnant.

The cyst is on my ovary, but when I had it checked was a couple of years ago, I was told it was a functioning cycst and was only 3cm. This only seems to happen when I'm off my pills. After being on Seasonique for 3 months, all evidence of the cyst disappeared, but I was still at times feeling pains in where I thought was my ovaries but the gyno said it may be gastrointestinal. So, maybe what I'm thinking is a cyst may actually be IBS or something. :shrug: I have no idea. My body is such an enigma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"