Ovulation and libido?

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
Is there any correlation? I don't think I've had this before, I just ovulated and my libido is through the roof. It's unbelievable! ... anyone? :shrug:

Me too! I also find that I have a strong libido during AF too!

Yep! It's completely normal, and usually a few days before O too. It's nature's way of keeping the species going. :haha:

Definitely have an increased libido the week leading up to O!

I've never been like this before! I'm 2-3 dpo and omg, it's so bad!!!!!!!!!
I'm also really, really overly emotional, but it is only 7 weeks since I lost baby #1 and I went to the funeral of my friend yesterday so I guess it's understandable.
But oh my!

Sorry to hear xx you seem to be going thought it at the moment xx

I understand why when we're ovulating but I also get it when af has arrived!? Any idea why then?

Sorry to hear xx you seem to be going thought it at the moment xx

I understand why when we're ovulating but I also get it when af has arrived!? Any idea why then?

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has an out of control libido during AF! Luckily my DH isn't bothered by it so he doesn't mind BDing during AF. For me, I think it is because I ovulate relatively early in my cycle (CD 10ish) and my periods are long (6-7 days). That's just a guess though. :)

Thank you, it's been a tough few weeks. It's funny how we manage to carry on through things we never thought we'd be able to cope with. I've put the newspaper cuttings of my friend, along with his memorial booklet from the funeral in with my pregnancy notes and scan pictures... it gives me some comfort to think he will be there with my angel and take care of her/him. He was only 18, so sad :(
So I guess being emotional is explainable, the other thing however... it seems to have died down today but I have never experienced anything like that before! Crazy! I do get it a little during AF but not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->