Ovulation, BD'ing Bleeding, WTF? Opinions Appreciated

AidensMama

Mom of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who might have insight from a similar experience or just an opinion on what could possibly be going on with me this cycle.

Fertility Friend put my O at CD 11 and then moved it to CD 12 after I input more information. My temps have stayed up since then. I had watery CM on CD 11 and 12, and Eggwhite-ish on CD 13. We BD'd on CD 12 and on CD 14 I felt almost dry in the morning and when I checked internally in the afternoon I noticed a sort of 'gush' of BRIGHT RED, FRESH blood. It was a bit more than I would consider spotting, but not really a flow at all. I put on a liner to keep better track of it and only noticed a small streak that made it's way out, it went thin and pink and the stopped by the next morning. We had :sex: LATE, LATE at night on CD 16 (4dpo) and towards the end hubby says "YOUR BLEEDING". This was what I'd call light red and it was almost like when we do it a few days before I expect to start and it kind of 'jump starts' my flow. We cleaned up and I put a liner on, when i woke up just a few REALLY light pink streaks on the liner and a little 'watery pink' when I wiped that tapered off over the course of the day. Now even checking internally there is barely anything. Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.

I am just so confused and frustrated. I have had some spotting around O before, but that's generally all it is, and it's usually just pink or brown. I know it could be breakthrough bleeding, but it's just so strange. I'm starting to think I have a progesterone issue...does anyone think that could possibly it, or something else? I just don't know what to think right now. I'd appreciate insight or opinion than anyone wants to give.

Heres my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/476f41//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

when is your :witch: supposed to show up???

Well, my cycles are pretty irregular. Recently I have had a few REALLY long ones (35 -40 + days), a shorter (22 days) one, and a few that were relatively close to standard so it's a bit hard to tell. Fertility Friend estimates around September 29 or 30th which would be 15 or 16 dpo and CD 27 or 28.

Like I said, it's really hard with irregular cycles to know how long my luteal phase is on average. Also I just started being consistent with my temping and with checking my CM this cycle. (I tried last cycle but didn't do it everyday or at the same time everyday) so I don't know for sure if/when I ovulated and can't really judge based on past LP's.

Well, :witch: just showed up in full force after only a 6 or 7 day luteal phase. So frustrated right now.

A 12 to 16 day LP is pretty standard from what I understand. Sorry to hear that AF arrived. Good luck for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->