Ovulation bleeding? Implantation bleeding? Early af? What the hell?

clacko

Reaction score
My cycles are normally around 33-36 days long. Last month I ovulated around cd23, I had a week of brown discharge a week before positive opk!

This cycle on cd 23 I had bad af type cramps along with dark brown spotting. The cramps went the next day but since then now cd 29 Iv had spotting/light bleed that goes from pink, to brown to very dark brown! It has got lighter the past few days! I have been testing with opks since around cd 16 and still not got a clear positive! Today's was almost positive but not quite!

The spotting has been nothing like normal af and doesn't really have a smell to it (tmi). Around cd 17 I had a few days where I had brown tinged cm but only when wiping and literally once in the day.

When we was trying with dd I ovulated around cd 17.

Could I have ovulated early and this is implantation bleed? Is it ovulation bleeding like last cycle just more of it and later? Super early af but nothing like normal af?

Don't think what to think. I don't temp but cervix is super high and soft and feels open!

That sounds like implantation bleeding - I would test in a week xx

Ive had the same. Im hoping its implantation bleeding!!

I had ovulation bleeding last cycle and it stayed just brown. This is changing colours and heavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->