Ovulation bleeding ? Something else ?

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Hello ladies :) I have had irregular periods since coming off of depo. I took 3 months of the pill to try to regulate myself and it helped somewhat . My cycles are anywhere from 25-35 days so at least that progress lol my tracking app says ovulation "should" have occurred on the 16th but I had no signs and negative OPKs. Since yesterday I have had some cramping on my right side just above my pelvic bone I also had some peachy colouring on my tp when I went pee but it was only once. Hubby and I BD last night and there was a little brown when I wiped. Today I had some red spotting in my cm after orgasm (no penetration this time) but I'm still crampy on the right side especially is I cough or stretch etc. could it be ovulation bleeding or does it seem like something else ? I don't think DH and I BD close enough to my fertile period according to my app but I didn't record the last time we BD so I'm not entirely sure lol any experiences with anything like this ?

When I had implantation spotting it was around my period time. The day before and on. It was tinged in my cm

I'm not even sure what going on lol I'm still spotting mostly brown but sometimes red . Only when I wipe... I had 2 clots yesterday same As the clots I had with my last AF very thick and fleshy most likely uterine lining I'm guessing but they were brown this time. Not a flow though so I'm assuming it's not a period?

I am not sure with that. I would talk with your doc. Seems weird to me. I never had that happened before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->