Ovulation bleeding update now implantation bleeding?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Something weird is going on with my body and I've been googling like mad so thought I wud seek ure lovely opinions on this.

So I'm NOT ttc right now we are waiting untill next year for that as I have a almost 4 month old son.

Anyway I'm on the mini pill cerazette 75mg and since being on it I've had 2 periods a month which is the same as when I was on the implant b4 I got pregnant.

So my cycles are very short like 18 days max (because of the pill)
My periods always come on the 6th and 20th of every month.
2 days ago when I wiped I had cm mixed with pink spotting and though here we go haha. Well it all stopped. I had a little yesterday only when I wiped again and today nothing at all not even a spot.
I've also broken out in acne on the left side of my chin and I'm not one of those who gets acne not even b4 my period.
I dont have any cramping or pain or sore boobs or anything just that.
My last period lasted 9 days so was a real long one but since being on the pill they have been longer.

B4 pregnancy I was on the implant for 6 years and also had 2 periods a month on that so I new with the mini pill only containing the one hormone progesterone. That I wud get 2 periods a month on it. Nurse says it's all normol.

Anyway I'm rambling sorry.
So was just wandering if this weird light spotting is ovulation spotting. There is a sweet smell to my cm to.
I'm a bit worried because me and DH dont use any other form of contraception other than the mini pill but I have heard the mini pill isn't that reliable so now I'm freeking out a bit.

It's just so unlike me to have light spotting that isnt followed by AF and the acne has completely thrown me off.
The spotting was on cycle day 17 and 18
Anyone have any clue what's going on. I'm hoping its just nothing and that AF will show soon. I'm probably jumping the gun a bit but really wanted to see what u guys thought. Doctor Google isnt given to much away other than implantation bleeding (not possible I'm only on cycle day 19 now) or ovulation bleeding.
Thank you ladies.
I feel so silly writing this like I've had kids I shid know what's what but being on the mini pill I haven't a clue.
Thanks

Didn't want to read and run. I am no expert but I feel maybe since you are still semi newly postpartum all the hormones trying to regulate plus the BC is just possibly making your body do all kinds of strange things. Hope you are able to figure it all out soon and AF shows for you.

Didn't want to read and run. I am no expert but I feel maybe since you are still semi newly postpartum all the hormones trying to regulate plus the BC is just possibly making your body do all kinds of strange things. Hope you are able to figure it all out soon and AF shows for you.

Thank you hon
Still no AF but had the spotting again yesterday but only once when I wiped . Very odd but like I said it may be down to things still settling down.
How are you doing hon hows baby doing?

Update
Still no AF
Felt nauseous all day yesterday and last night had shrap pain low down in uterus and left overy area' went to bathroom around midnight and had pink when I wiped.
Thought AF was coming but today nothing. Nothing on pad or when I wipe.
I'm on cycle day 27 and my cycle length is very short only 17 days because if the pill.
If that was O bleeding last week then I'm either 9 10 or 11dpo
Erm help:help:

I have tested with a 20mlU cheepie and it was BFN but I haven't tested today. If that was implantation spotting when wud be the best time to test?
Also cramps have stopped now and I'm getting mild sharp sensations in breasts and slight tenderness. And itchy nipples. TMI

I

I know I've already told you this, but symptoms on the mini pill especially when combined post partum does make you feel pregnant, the pill anyway makes your body act up, mine have always given me sore boobs, nausea and bloat, all symptoms of early pregnancy for me, when I wasnt pregnant.

I did get pregnant on the mini pill twice as you know which the reason I never knew(took it every single day), but my body does have a tendency to fight off anything hormone related, my mum also got pregnant while taking the mini pill, so I think it's just us a bunch of odd bods.

If your taking it every single day I dont think for one minute you aren't pregnant, you've been going through the exact same as me, two periods a month on the mini pill post partum, I'm definitely not pregnant and k k now everyone's situation is different, but I dont think you have any reason to worry, most of the time pregnancy symptoms can be in your head, especially if you think they are pregnancy related when infact they are all very common side effects off the pill.

I know you dont want to be pregnant right now, and I really dont believe for a minute that you are, please stop worrying! Give it time and things will ease on the pill and hopefully this is the starting point, and trust me, I'm waiting for the exact thing! :haha:

I know I've already told you this, but symptoms on the mini pill especially when combined post partum does make you feel pregnant, the pill anyway makes your body act up, mine have always given me sore boobs, nausea and bloat, all symptoms of early pregnancy for me, when I wasnt pregnant.

I did get pregnant on the mini pill twice as you know which the reason I never knew(took it every single day), but my body does have a tendency to fight off anything hormone related, my mum also got pregnant while taking the mini pill, so I think it's just us a bunch of odd bods.

If your taking it every single day I dont think for one minute you aren't pregnant, you've been going through the exact same as me, two periods a month on the mini pill post partum, I'm definitely not pregnant and k k now everyone's situation is different, but I dont think you have any reason to worry, most of the time pregnancy symptoms can be in your head, especially if you think they are pregnancy related when infact they are all very common side effects off the pill.

I know you dont want to be pregnant right now, and I really dont believe for a minute that you are, please stop worrying! Give it time and things will ease on the pill and hopefully this is the starting point, and trust me, I'm waiting for the exact thing! :haha:

Hahahah thank you hon. I've had some more spotting today which did stop again but did have some red when wiping about an hour ago so I'm thinking old AF is on her way and that the pill has just been messing with me and getting me all worried lol.
Fingers toes legs arms and everything crossed I'll be full on bleeding by tommorow.
I'm on cycle day 30 now 'wow' That's the longest I've gone without AF.
Hopfully when I come off the pill cycles will go back to 27/28 days.
I'm gonna be having 2 months without the pill just to get my cycles back to normol b4 we TTC.
Hubby did say I can come off the pill now if I want to and we will just use condoms but I've just picked up another 6 months worth of pill so gonna stay on it for now just to be safe lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->