Ovulation bleeding?

C

Crypto1976

I had positive opks Thurs and Fri. On friday night at 10pm I went to the toilet, wiped, and there was loads of blood.

Thats was it, nothing else after that.........

I have never had ov bleeding in my life! Why now? Or is this something more sinister.

It wasnt anything to do with rough bd because oh was away until 10pm.....

I have never had it before either but think I did last month. I had red blood a day or two after ovulation then nothing at all and a few people said it was prob ovulation bleeding.
I also started spotting a few days before af was due (and have done for a couple of months now) so went to the docs. I am being sent for tests (smear and swabs) just to check... There is a quite recent thread on here about it started by someone else with a similar issue, think it is called 'brown discharge before af'.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

ummm I don't know for sure if this is it, but when i had a cyst they told me if it burst I might have vaginal bleeding or spotting..

i had this last month, apparently its a good fertile sign!

I was wondering about cysts, and had it been any other time of the month I would have been inclined to think this, however I had ov pain and poistive opk, I was thinking it may be ov bleeding?

Well...... you get cysts when you don't actually ovulate, when your body gets ready to ov but the egg doesn't release.. your ov pain might have been the cyst getting bigger though.
Anyway hopes it's the egg popping through. xx

Plus would that cause a raise in temps too, as I have had this too and ov identified as thurs on FF?

When i had a large cyst i did get temp rise for 3 days but it went back down and gave me a "no ovulation detected" on my chart that month.

Plus it wouldn't be a false positive, because your LH is surging, but the egg may not be releasing. so it's a good thing you are charting. If your temps stay up, it's probably not a cyst *yay* and if you're concerned, you could call dr office and ask a nurse or something over the phone.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->