Ovulation but negative opk?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Is it possible to ovulate but still get negative opks?

Last cycle I never got a positive opk but I suspect I ovulated because my cycle was a normal length for me. This cycle seems to be the same way. Based on cm, I'm almost certain I ovulated already this cycle as well but my opks haven't turned positive yet.

Any thoughts? :flower:

Are they getting dark and what brand are you using? Some people never get an actual positive on opks so it's a case of working out what's normal for you.
I'd say cm is a good indicator :)

This is my first month TTC and I have been using OPKs and have not gotten a positive at all. Based on CM and fertility apps, I ovulated last week, on CD22 now. I'm still testing but I am pretty sure the tests missed my surge.
Trying not to stress too much about it. I've read some women never get positive OPKs and still conceive. Taking it one cycle at a time.
Hope that was a little helpful : )

It is possible that the opk may have missed your surge buy it's also possible your body geared up to ovulate producing fertile mucus etc n you didn't ovulate. If you have had a clear rise in temperature that's the only sure way of knowing you have actually ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->