Ovulation confusion, crazy cycle

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Ok, so bit of background. I had one depo injection back in november which ran out in february. I've had one proper bleed since.

Anyway, took an opk on the off chance on 7th may which was positive, got on the case :sex: , had lots of cramping, brown spotting, then got a very faint line on 3 different pregnancy tests... anyway think they were all evaps as they then went completely negative and waited for period.

period never came, just cramping and brown spotting again. all tests still negative.

Anyway did an ovulation test on wednesday again just on the off chance and it was brilliantly and brightly positive again. just 3 weeks after the first positive.

anyway we're covered in case it was a true positive but i'm confused now about my cycle being a bit crazy. took an ovulation test again yesterday and it's negative now.

hope this post makes some sense to someone, lol. my mind is a bit frazzled. im just wondering whether the first surge failed to ovulate and maybe this last positive was a true positive. anyone else experienced anythin like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->