Ovulation confusion

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Has anyone had all their usual symptoms of ovulation, plus a positive OPK, but not actually ovulated?? I'm not doing bbt this month (DH hates it, the thermometer wakes him up so we agreed to try one month without it), and I was pretty confident that I could determine O w/o it anyway based on OPK and CM, but now I'm just confused. :cry:

At 12 DPO I had a glaringly positive OPK, and that night I had some ovulation pain on my right side (which is where I usually feel it), plus some serious cramping (also normal for me pre-ovulation). The next day I figured I'd be ovulating, and my PMS-y mood swings seemed to confirm this. But then yesterday, at what I thought was 1 DPO, my cm was still watery - not fertile-feeling at all, but very thin and wet. There wasn't a lot of it, though, but usually I dry up immediately after ovulating. Today, I broke down and took my temp at 6:00 am, my usual time, and it was only 98.0. I know that w/o a coverline this could be meaningless, but I've been temping for a REALLY long time now, and my post-ovulation temps are usually at least .3 higher than that. And again, my cm is very thin and watery. My OPKs are negative, though.

I'd assume I hadn't actually ovulated except for all the cramping I had... Anyone have this problem before? Any insight would be incredibly appreciated, I'm supposed to start progesterone at 3DPO (which would be tomorrow, if I did ovulate) but now I'm not sure what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->