Ovulation confusion

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I was always under the impression that i ov on day 14 of my regular 28 day cycle. We have never been serious ttc'ers but i'm getting frustrated because i don't know where i am!

I'm using a fertility calculator on my phone and it says i should be ov this week with Thurs/fri being the best day but i had cm over the weekend and by yesterday it had stopped which makes me think i maybe ov on monday/tues? Which would mean i'm not likely to conceive the rest of the week, am i right??

Help!!! :shrug:

Fertile CM is a sign that ovulation is going to happen, not that its happening there and then, i think!

Took this from a website
Fertile cervical mucus is a clue that ovulation is coming.
As ovulation approaches, your cervical mucus (sometimes abbreviated on BBT charts as CM) changes from a consistency not-so-kind to sperm, to a more fertile variety that sperm can survive and swim through better. Right after ovulation, the cervical mucus changes back to the less fertile kind.

While everyone's body is different, the general changes that cervical mucus go through are dry or sticky, to creamy, to wet, to a raw egg white consistency, and then, back to dry and sticky.

When your cervical mucus is in the wet or egg white consistency stage, ovulation is approaching. This is the best time to have sex, if you want to get pregnant.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->