Ovulation day doubts. Please look at my chart?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone would mind taking a look at my chart, specifically around ovulation. My temps for 1 and 2dpo aren't terribly reliable, as the thermometer was playing up and going me all sorts of crazy temps so I averaged (most were lower, but I can't remember now what they were). I remember thinking at the time that it seemed strange to ovulate on the same day as my positive OPK and that I didn't feel like I'd ovulated, as I had fertile CM after supposed ovulation. I wonder if I ovulated on CD22 and not CD20. I've had charts before where my temp goes up a bit and then I ovulate (Oct '13 as an example).

The only reason I'm wondering is that I'm 12dpo with AF due tomorrow or the day after and I just don't feel it coming yet. I don't think I'm pregnant either, but I just don't think I'm 12dpo (and of course I'm clutching at straws hoping my BFNs are because I'm actually only 10dpo).

What do you think? I'll obviously find out in the next few days, but I can't help but wonder about it all today.

I don't see a chart for October? Just September and August when I click on your little chart thingamabob in your signature.

I'd say it looks right but I'm no expert. What time did you take your OPK? I don't think it's impossible to o the day you get a positive. Maybe you Oed through the night?

I'm inclined to agree with ff but can see why you have doubts.

Oh wait...maybe I'm looking at the wrong chart too?

Pretty sure it's the one that started 27th sept?

Oh I see now! God I need glasses. I'd be inclined to think that FF has it about right, but for me I always tended to ovulate on a 'wet' day and not an 'eggwhite' day, so for ME I would guess maybe CD21.

Thanks ladies :flower:

I know I'm clutching at straws :haha:

The biggest thing niggling me is that my thermometer was broken those first few days and giving crazy readings, so I know those ones aren't correct and also at the time, it just didn't feel like I'd ovulated. My temp usually jumps up, but this time it fell back down. I may have ovulated in the night, but I still don't see why I'd have all that watery cm after ovulation, as that doesn't tend to happen with me. See, still clutching at those damned straws!! :haha:

Sorry if my October '13 chart threw people off. It's way down the list of charts from when we were TTC our daughter. In that chart, my temp went up, hovered, then I ovulated and it went up properly.

Anyway, I'll find out tomorrow. My temp will either drop as it should on 13dpo or it'll hang around where it is suggesting maybe I ovulated later.

Still know I'm not pregnant... so I don't know why I'm fixating on this.

So it looks like I did ovulate later, as my temperature went up today when it should have come down. I don't think I'm pregnant, so I reckon it's just because I ovulated later. My temp hasn't been this high since TTC, so maybe I'm getting ill. I reckon it will stay high tomorrow and then come down. I really do think I ovulated CD22.

Looks like ff changed your O day? X

No that was me :blush: I overrode the ovulation day just to see what the stats would see and didn't change it back. Going to leave it like this for a while.

So now on what should be 14dpo if FF is correct and my temp is still high. I think I must have ovulated later as if high temps were due to pregnancy I'd be getting BFPs by now. Hate being in this limbo!!!

FF changed my O day too now Im all confused. Ugh. Squirrel, when is your period due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"