Ovulation discharge or what?? ***TMI PIC***

AngelWings215

Reaction score
What is this?? I've had it now almost everyday for maybe the past 2 weeks or so?? Last AF was April 21st, skipped the month of May and maybe my body is just now gearing up to O??

I have taken 2 HPT's one on the 29thth and one on the 3rd both negative

As you can see or will see its not stretchy like EWCM is during O but maybe its similar

Sorry in advance for the TMI pics!!

059.jpg

060.jpg

067.jpg

Ive seen a lot of other girls post simular pics who may be pregnant, i think you should keep testing
I have something simular and im waiting to test.

Hate to sound weird, but it looks an awful lot like arousal fluid?? When did you check this??

Hello had that a couple nights ago and in ever had it before either. All I know is when me and my hubby was about to do the do he said it was a lot down there sometimes it's even in little balls. Sorry I can't help with what it is AF was due today for me and she's a no show as of now

It looks like creamy cm to me hun , Lots of it like that is a great sign GL

Hate to sound weird, but it looks an awful lot like arousal fluid?? When did you check this??

You dont sound weird at all lol i havent had sex in about 2 weeks or so? Last time was May 19th.

When I went to the bathroom to go pee and wiped there was a lot of it on the toilet paper.
Also, while working at the computer I felt a "wet" sensation and thought AF had started and it was there.

It looks like creamy cm to me hun , Lots of it like that is a great sign GL

Is it also common around O time as well? Im thinking I may be Oing late for the month of May or June maybe?? Idk

Last AF was April 21. It was due either May 23 or 26

So I have also noticed a ton of white, lotiony discharge myself...I am now a week late for AF but tested negative? I have NO idea at all!!

So I have also noticed a ton of white, lotiony discharge myself...I am now a week late for AF but tested negative? I have NO idea at all!!

Yea I noticed your ticker said CD 69. When were you due for AF? I've taken 2 tests and BFN's as well. I'm on CD 47.

Yea I noticed your ticker said CD 69. When were you due for AF? I've taken 2 tests and BFN's as well. I'm on CD 47.

My ticker is wrong; I haven't updated it since last LMP - sorry! I am currently on CD38 of a typical 30-day cycle. No idea when I ovulated at all but had EWCM for a week followed by lots of white lotiony CM that's still present today. No sign of AF whatsoever.

My ticker is wrong; I haven't updated it since last LMP - sorry! I am currently on CD38 of a typical 30-day cycle. No idea when I ovulated at all but had EWCM for a week followed by lots of white lotiony CM that's still present today. No sign of AF whatsoever.

When was your last AF. Do you have any issues(endo, pcos, etc.)? Have you tested?

When was your last AF. Do you have any issues(endo, pcos, etc.)? Have you tested?

Last AF was April 30th!! Was due about May 30th but nothing!! I tested on the 6th with FMU and was stark negative...Waiting a week, the 13th -so by then I will be 6 weeks since LMP

No known issues except for a tilted cervix but was told this has nothing to do with my ability to get pregnant

Last AF was April 30th!! Was due about May 30th but nothing!! I tested on the 6th with FMU and was stark negative...Waiting a week, the 13th -so by then I will be 6 weeks since LMP

No known issues except for a tilted cervix but was told this has nothing to do with my ability to get pregnant

Oh ok. So you're about on par with me. You're a week behind me. My last AF was April 21st. Due again on May 23rd or 26th but nothing.

I have PCOS but my periods have been regular for the past year or so. Are you overweight or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->