Ovulation - Heartburn, headaches and sickness

kyrabeth

Married & TTC#1
Reaction score
I've finally got a positive opk :happydance:
In the last few days I've had bad headaches that won't go away, last night I was sick and today I've got heartburn. Is this normal? :wacko:

I've been taking EPO, AC and prenatals this month.
So happy to be ovulating but feel too ill to BD :dohh:

Great news! I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling 100% though. I hope you're feeling well enough to bed later :hugs:

I've finally got a positive opk :happydance:
In the last few days I've had bad headaches that won't go away, last night I was sick and today I've got heartburn. Is this normal? :wacko:

I've been taking EPO, AC and prenatals this month.
So happy to be ovulating but feel too ill to BD :dohh:

Do you happen to have a hormonal imbalance? I have an imbalance and for about 6 months after coming off bcp, I found that I was having migraines and nausea right around ovulation and a couple days before af. And you're right - its great to be ovulating, but if you're too sick to bd that's not good!! :dohh: I was on AC at the same time, but I don't think the two are connected...but maybe it is? I hadn't thought of that before :nope: Hm....

I have PCOS and an underactive thyroid. I started to feel better last night so managed to do the deed. Had a temp jump this morning too, quite proud that i managed to pin point ovulation for a change and feel hopeful :)

I have PCOS and an underactive thyroid. I started to feel better last night so managed to do the deed. Had a temp jump this morning too, quite proud that i managed to pin point ovulation for a change and feel hopeful :)

woohoo!!!! :happydance: Good for you - that's awesome!! I hope you get your bfp this cycle. Let me know how it goes :hugs:

I get the headaches around O too! Also, constipation [TMI sorry] and overall stomach ickyness lol. Such great timing to BD lol...really puts me in the mood!

I get the headaches around O too! Also, constipation [TMI sorry] and overall stomach ickyness lol. Such great timing to BD lol...really puts me in the mood!

Haha, isn't being a woman amazing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"