ovulation help

M

Mumoftwo0212

I stopped my pill 13th april. Had my period 16th-22nd April. Ive done ovulation tests but theyre very faint. Although i am close to ovulation according to an app I have on my phone :/
Any ideas?

You may take a month, or several, to get back into a different cycle once you stop the BC. Likewise you may just ovulate later

Its very confusing as I'm experiencing ovulation pains and just generally feel blurgh....
I am feeling slight flutters too

I didn't ovulate until 35 days after my last period from off the pill. I kept thinking I was ovulating based on symptoms but when It happened it was blatantly obvious. I had crazy EWCM, a dark positive with the test line way darker than the control line, and had a temp rise after. Now 13 days later AF is starting all on it's own lol.

It's been a crazy 47 days...

Im exactly the same! I stopped pill Dec 13. And had nothing until 1st April when I bled for 10 days! This I was ovulating , had all the signs and opk getting darker but then bled for 3 day on the 20th April. It is frustrating and confusing

What time are you testing? It's very possible you are missing your serge.

Also, unless you temp you can't be positive that you are ovulating. I get weird pains/stitches/flutters every month sometimes they are near ovulation, sometimes they are not (and I know because I temp).

Ive tried testing several times at different times of the day. I don't understand how the temp works with ovulating. Any insight please?

With temping you simply take your waking temperature with a BBT thermometer every morning at the same time before getting out of bed. It sounds daunting, but it's really not. Just take your temp before you get up. It's easy. I think a lot of women complicate it.

You are supposed to have at least 3 solid hours of sleep before temping, but I am a restless sleeper and I still get a clear shift in temps after ovulation.

With OPK's the best time to test is around 2PM after a 3-4 hour pee hold.

Also it's helpful to track all this on the website www.fertilityfriend.com and while you are there check out their tutorials, they are incredibly helpful.

That makes a lot more sense than what I've seen. Thank you. If I knew how to upload a picture I would do as I look pregnant. Its unreal!!!

With temping is it when it drops or rises that you ovulate

Usually when your temp drops you ovulate. You'll notice before ovulation your temps are lower, and after ovulation your temp rises and should stay risen until AF or a BFP....usually if you are pregnant your temp will stay up.

You'll know you ovulated because you'll have a low temp followed by 3 higher temps. If you are inputting all this into FF they will give you cross hairs on your ovulation day. I think today might be O day for me as I got a really low temp and I usually ovulate CD12, so hopefully the next few days my temp will rise and FF will give me cross hairs.

Check out anyone's chart here on the site, my FF chart is in my signature. Last month you can see FF gave me cross hairs on CD12, which was ovulation day.

cross hairs are crossed red dotted or solid lines FF puts on your chart. They are simply just a way to see when you ovulated.

Below is a link to a Q&A page on FF that can help make sense of anything that is confusing to you.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/

Is it the start of my next period when its best to start charting my bbt? Apparently according to an app I have I ovulated yesterday but none of my opks have showed a positive result

You can start temping at anytime, but if you start after you've ovulated FF won't give your crosshairs....I started mid cycle just to get in the habit of doing it every morning.

Hiya got a strange going on. I apparently should have ovulated yesterday but only got my positive opk today. Pregnancy test is negative but opk is the darkest I've ever had it. Thing is though my boobs are really really sore, i feel nauseous and I've got weird movement in my lower abdomen

If you are just going off your apps as to when you ovulate and haven't temped yet I would believe the positive OPK. You usually ovulate 12-24 hours after a positive OPK.

Those all sound like things that happen to me when I ovulate.

I did my temp this morning and it was 35.4 Celsius. Can't remember what the 4th number was

You can't just go off one temp to determine ovulation. Stick with it for a month and you will start to understand.

Everyone's temps are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"