Ovulation?? help!

May55

Reaction score
Hi, im so new to this and confused, would love insight from people with more experience. I usually have a 28 day cycle, I stopped BC 2 months ago and have had 2 period since, one of which came 11 days late! and now I really feel like my body is back to normal. Based on 28 day cycle My period is due on the 30th so I should have ovulated already. I didnt feel any symptom of ovulation untill the 16th, I took a test and it looked (almost) positive (picture on the top) then the day after again i had ovulation pain took a test and it was a little darker (middle pic) and today again having the pain so i took another and for the first time the line is darker than the control line, (last pic) i took the picture after under a minute and it says to wait 5, its very dark now. Based on the test wouldnt that mean im going to O in 12-24 hours? :S or could it mean I am ovulating now? i dont know sorry to sound like such a newb, any insight is very appreciated.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Seems your body isn't back to normal yet, can take quite a few months before it becomes 'normal' but the OPK is positive so I would expect ovulation in the next 24hours or so x

When it's darker than the control line I would start :sex: right away as it could mean you are ov now or about to

Good luck !

It can happen 12 hours later or even 36 hours later or more. Either way you are on the way ! Excited for you! Good luck.

Thaks ladies! I took another yesterday and this time it was negative so I guess that is when I ovulated..or I hope so lol. On to the 2ww! Fingers Crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->