Ovulation like pains straight after period

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
So my oh has agreed to officially try for #5 end this month so another week to go :happydance: anyway I started af on 18/7 and finished yesterday 21/7 today I'm getting what I can describe as ovulation pains I'm only CD 5 I'm confused never had it before anyone shine a light on this please xx

Following, the same thing happend to me today, af finished last night and I’ve got O like pains on my right side today

Following.

Literally the same thing happening to me right now as well! Very curious.

It's strange I even went as far as doing a opk:haha: negative mines on my right xx

So glad you posted this cause SAME! :wacko: gearing up maybe?

Yes I thought that I've had niggling since af never had it before I have a 31 day cycle I don't get a positive opk until cd 15-17 xx

How are you doing tdog? I’m working towards my pos opk now, slowly lol

How are you doing tdog? I’m working towards my pos opk now, slowly lol

I'm not to bad hunni I'm also waiting on a positive opk but been getting loads of ewcm and my boobs are so sore xx

I have noticed the last two cycles now that exactly one week after AF I start to get those ovulation cramps now. Turns out I normally ovulate exactly one week from that first cramp. Mine started yesterday and today and I am due to ovulate next weekend so makes sense for me in my case :)

I have noticed the last two cycles now that exactly one week after AF I start to get those ovulation cramps now. Turns out I normally ovulate exactly one week from that first cramp. Mine started yesterday and today and I am due to ovulate next weekend so makes sense for me in my case :)

I've never noticed them before but I'm due to ovulate in the next few days well I think iam just when I thought I had sussed my cycles out :lol: xx

:lol: yes sooner the better I wish was in the 2ww already :haha: :rofl: hopefully this month will be our month :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->