Ovulation mucus or early pregnancy mucus? (pics)

MImom2be

Recent Mommy~6-13-13!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, long time no see!

Well, I was wiping tonight after a urination and saw this mucus. I am about 12 days past my ovulation (according to a My Days app on my cell phone) and I see THIS mucus on the toilet paper. Mind you, I saw the SAME mucus on and around the day the app said I was ovulating, so I'm wondering, what the hell? Can someone ovulate twice?

I'm crampy, boobs hurt, tired, moody and bloated like a beached whale, which is NOT normal for me this many days before my expected period (6 days before the first day of my expected period to start) so I'm just confused.

Any ideas? I have some really uber cheap pregnancy tests at home that only work from the day of your missed period, so I have 6 days of waiting, I guess.

Anywho, anyone wanna take a crack at it? Tell me whatcha think? I had mucus like this during my last pregnancy, but I don't remember if it was in the early stages or only in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. This is probably the 3rd or 4th good sized "clump" of this mucus today! Just seems like a lot! WAY more than I ever have during ovulation, and never has it been pink tinted before.

Also, there's no smell, burning or itching with this. Just looks like egg whites with a VERY slight pinkish tint. VERY slight, barely noticeable.

Attachments

• mucus1.jpg
    mucus1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
  • mucus2.jpg
    mucus2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
Considering you had your bub 2 months ago could be your body getting back to normal. You can get ewcm a few times as your body keeps trying to ov but may not have got there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->