Ovulation on CD 8

mama2connor

Baking baby number 3.
Reaction score
Can someone who knows about charts please take a look. This morning my chart says i ovulated on CD 8. Is this possible? I have a regular 28 day cycle and i was actually still bleeding on CD 8. It's made me really upset because i've missed the window for conceiving i didn't realise you could ovulate so early! :(

Didn't want to read and run but I can't read charts I have no idea what I'm looking at/for lol?
While its very strange to O that early especially on a 28 day cycle.

Thanks for your reply Miss, i was thinking the same thing. I didn't realise it was possible to ovulate so early. I have an appointment booked with my doctor today so i will see what she says.

I also decided to try ovufriend instead of fertilityfriend. I entered all my data and ovufriend has not yet detected ovulation. I'm all confused!

Looks a bit suss to me, not that I'm mega experienced at charts!
You cover line is dashed which means its not sure, and it sits below some of your pre-"ovulation" temps, which is strange, and your "temp jump" is still within error of the earlier ones.

Have you charted previously? If so did your temp rise higher into the 36's?
And are you temping at the same time in the morning? Your chart is very variable. Mine was, but thats becaue I sleep with my mouth open sometimes. I still got a pretty clear cut jump when I did O.

Didn't want to read and run but I have no ideas on chats, it is strange tho x

Thanks so much Nelle, i have charted before but it was 4 years ago while TTC DD. I always seemed to ovulate on CD 16 with a 12 LP but because it's been so long, i'm unsure if my cycles are still the same as 4 years ago with regards to my LP and Ovulation. This is my first month of charting again. I have just had a look over my old charts and my temps used to go in the high 36's. However, back then i would temp vaginally, this time i have been temping orally so i'm unsure if that makes any difference? My temping time has varied anywhere from 7:15am - 8:30 am but majority of the time it's 7:15am

FF has got dashed crosshairs because its not sure ur temp is correct. The white dot indicates that the temp was taken at the wrong time. (When u start charting, whatever the time you can go half an hour either side - check your temp, I bet it's 45 mins one way or the other, if you change it to half hour then the crosshairs should go solid).

Also, I don't think u ov'd then, I reckon you've ov'd on cd12! The dip is huge, so watch how your temps go in the next few days, if the keep rising, ff will change your ov date to cd12 I guarentee it!

Gd luck xx

I don't think you've ovulated yet. Keep BDing. FF is not sure. That's why it has dotted lines. Can't tell why it decided to even set those. Have you tried discarding the temp on CD8 to see what it does?

Can someone who knows about charts please take a look. This morning my chart says i ovulated on CD 8. Is this possible? I have a regular 28 day cycle and i was actually still bleeding on CD 8. It's made me really upset because i've missed the window for conceiving i didn't realise you could ovulate so early! :(

FF has given me early crosshairs before (cd 12 on first cycle tracking/cd 8 on this cycle tracking) and then it moved it once I had a real temp shift. It looks like a possible ovulation on cd 15 with W cm and a higher temp today. FF should move crosshairs to cd 15 in a few days as long as your temps stay elevated. I know it is so frustrating when it's marked so early and it makes it so confusing. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->