Ovulation Opinions Needed for September Tester

babifever

Reaction score
So I have been reading more on ovulation and realized that I experience Mittelschmerz Pain, which is an ovulation symptom. Apparently there's different kinds though. This stuff keeps getting more technical! Well mine doesn't happen every month but I distinctly remember it last month July 31, which is day 24 of my 35 day cycle. My cycle is absolutely 35 days based on 3+ months of tracking. Although my menstrual cycle lasts average 5.5 days. More 5 days, then 6, but still. First day is light, Next 2 heavy, 4th day light, last 1-2 faint to barely anything. Cycle day 20 is the most common number I get with the free calculators, which is August 31 this time. The app I use mostly has me at September 1 as "thee" ovulation day, at 21 days, which I input based on the 28 day average to 14 day ovulation formula. I just added 7 more days to accommodate my 35 day cycle. So if I go based on what I know to be an accurate, day 24, I would be ovulating on September 4. Yet which Mittelschmerz Pain does mine fall underneath, as well as will this be a 5 or 6 day menstrual.... Some mittelschmerz pains insinuate your ovulation has passed, is about to happen, or is happening.... I do know my breast start to tender about day 21/22 thru day 35. The mittelschmerz pain is very sharp, quick and low - can't tell which side. I go back and look at my calendar for July, we had sex between July 29-August 4, everyday. Which could have very well been during, before and after ovulation. Thing is have no ideal whether we pulled out or not. I know we pull out more than we don't. And everytime, regardless I immediately get up, pee and wash out. Sorry TMI. So I'm just venting. Will August go good since I pretty much have a good ideal of dates....or will it not being that we practically hit them last month. Then I go back and look we've been pretty active all of my probable ovulation dates, and we haven't gotten pregnant. Not that we were TTC then, but still. I think we are going to focus hard on Cycle day 17-27 just to be safe, so that's August 28-September 7. At the end of the day AF will tell it....

sorry for the technical vent. Just trying to make sure we are going about this at best. I guess that's why folks go with the every other day option.

opinions, experience, suggestions, anyone?

baby dust to you all:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->