Ovulation or implantation cramps? 7.5 weeks after miscarriage

hanfromman

Reaction score
Hi!
I know usually these two kinds of cramps wouldn't usually be mistaken for each other because of the timing of them, but I had a miscarriage 7 weeks ago and have not had a period since, and even before I got pregnant my periods were very irregular, so I really don't know whats happening in my cycle at the moment.
For the past 4ish days I have been having mild cramps. These have been more on the left side than right, and seem to be more evident in the evening. I also have quite dark nipples (although that might be my imagination!). Is there any significant difference between ovulation and implantation cramps, apart from timing? Could I be pregnant/becoming pregnant?
I last had unprotected sex a week to a week and half ago (been using protection since on advice from docs as they've just found out I'm not immune to rubella) - could I be having implantation cramps this long after? And if these are implantation cramps, how long until a test would be postitive? Thanks!!:thumbup:

Hi!
I know usually these two kinds of cramps wouldn't usually be mistaken for each other because of the timing of them, but I had a miscarriage 7 weeks ago and have not had a period since, and even before I got pregnant my periods were very irregular, so I really don't know whats happening in my cycle at the moment.
For the past 4ish days I have been having mild cramps. These have been more on the left side than right, and seem to be more evident in the evening. I also have quite dark nipples (although that might be my imagination!). Is there any significant difference between ovulation and implantation cramps, apart from timing? Could I be pregnant/becoming pregnant?
I last had unprotected sex a week to a week and half ago (been using protection since on advice from docs as they've just found out I'm not immune to rubella) - could I be having implantation cramps this long after? And if these are implantation cramps, how long until a test would be postitive? Thanks!!:thumbup:

It could just be cramps that most pregnant women experience in early pregnancy. With each of mine I felt like my period was about to start and the mild cramps were more noticeable at night.

Good luck

Hiya Gal ,iam ther same here had atermination due to chromosomes abnormality at 20wks on the 20/10/2011 aweek after that i ahave bd every other day and havent used any protection,my AF have not arrived yet and i get those types of crumps like yours and also in my left ovaries,i also had adark coloured discharged(sorry tmi) little bit of blood that apanty liner can handle and so confused,i feel like AF is on its way but again iam still waiting and also BD at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->